Xbox Help Forum

Got a problem with your Xbox? Post it in here, someone might be able to help you

Achievement popped on Xbox but not showing on TA?

AuthorMessage
RevRico420
RevRico420
Posted on 13 September 19 at 18:44
Last night I was cleaning up Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition on my One X. I was doing the nightmare DLC. The three story based achievements all popped and showed up on site, but the "Hell shrine" achievement is being weird. It popped on my Xbox, it shows I have it on xbox.com, but it's not showing up here.

I reset my Xbox, launched the game again, and it's showing done, I even went an unlocked another achievement in a different game that has shown on my log here on the site.

I've rescanned several times and it's just not showing up here, even though I see people who've earned it in the last week.

Any ideas what's going on?
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 13 September 19 at 19:20
I'm seeing the same info on both Xbox.com and TA. Both reflect that you have earned 43/59.

So nothing is out of place.
See You Space Cowboy...
Koding
Koding
Posted on 13 September 19 at 19:23
Something does seem to be off with gamerscore though. Xbox.com shows 790 GS but TA shows 815.
RevRico420
RevRico420
Posted on 13 September 19 at 19:34
I guess I can't post a picture here?

I didn't notice the extra 25 GS here that's not on Xbox before, but I am seeing the "Hell Money" popped on Xbox but not here.

Strange. This is the first time I've noticed a problem that requesting and update didn't fix, so I'm just kinda confused.

Guess I'll try doing the other DLC and see if that changes anything
Reborn Insanity
Posted on 13 September 19 at 19:45
There might be some Xbox Live issues, because now that I'm looking at your xbox.com page again it's showing a ton of games with 0 achievements and 0 Gamerscore including Sleeping Dogs.
See You Space Cowboy...
RevRico420
RevRico420
Posted on 13 September 19 at 19:46, Edited on 13 September 19 at 19:50 by RevRico420
I just had that ^^ issue myself, straightened out after a couple minutes on the site. Weird, guess I'll give it a few more days to sort itself out.

Edit: Just turned on my Xbox. I got a system update yesterday and everything looked fine, today my homescreen and eveyrhting is very very bizarre. Must be the new insiders test page. Do NOT like, but may have something to do with it.
RevRico420
RevRico420
Posted on 13 September 19 at 20:45
OK, popped another in Sleeping Dogs and "Hell Money" has appeared here on TA.
RevRico420
RevRico420
Posted on 14 September 19 at 16:45
HA. It did it again with the cult master achievement. BAH.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.