Bug Reports - Archive

Archive of Bug Reports

TA Mobile Site Zoomed Out?

• Fixed
  • Posted on 13 September 19 at 19:30, Edited on 13 September 19 at 19:34 by DeathDealingCat
    I looked and didn't see any existing threads about this so I wanted to drop a quick post for the site managers.

For some reason TA is displaying strangely on my mobile Chrome browser. It only fills up a third to half of the "page" space and looks very zoomed out. The remaining space on the right and bottom is just empty.

I'm using a Google Pixel 2, Chrome browser, with a TA Pro account. I believe my TA mobile settings are set to "desktop site" but not my Chrome page settings (although checking the "Desktop site" option in Chrome doesn't seem to fix the problem either).

I'm going to take a screenshot so if any site managers want to see it let me know how to send it to you. Hopefully it's an easy fix or something I can correct in my settings.

EDIT: forgot to mention that I think it only started last night or this morning for me (9/12 or 9/13).
  • Posted on 13 September 19 at 20:41
    We were discussing this issue earlier today in the staff Discord. The devs have logged it.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • Posted on 13 September 19 at 20:42
    Cool thank you!
  • KedrixKedrix315,247
    Posted on 14 September 19 at 12:35
    Happening here too, Pixel XL and Chrome. Can't even get to anything without giant ads blocking a good chunk of page and off to the right too.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • Posted on 14 September 19 at 23:41
    Yeah, Mines the same except I only use the desktop site on my mobile (chrome). also, I find it really hard if not impossible to pinch the screen to expand the page for the last 2-3 weeks. It's not my phone as every other site works. (Pro account, dark theme, if it matters)
    END IT!
  • Posted on 15 September 19 at 04:22
    I2xINCHxTONGUE said:
    Yeah, Mines the same except I only use the desktop site on my mobile (chrome). also, I find it really hard if not impossible to pinch the screen to expand the page for the last 2-3 weeks. It's not my phone as every other site works. (Pro account, dark theme, if it matters)
    Same. Something got hosed.
  • FlabyoFlabyo397,013
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 17:30
    Broken on safari on the iPad as well, about an inch of the right side of the page is clipped off screen. And I have pro, so I don’t think it’s advert related.
  • FalensaranoFalensarano1,273,302
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 18:02, Edited on 15 September 19 at 18:03 by Falensarano
    Flabyo said:
    Broken on safari on the iPad as well, about an inch of the right side of the page is clipped off screen. And I have pro, so I don’t think it’s advert related.
    Same for me - also a pro user. It’s the same on both iPhone and iPad
  • Posted on 15 September 19 at 18:16
    The devs are working on it and should have a fix tomorrow.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • ElyohElyoh1,098,031
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 18:46
    Now it's slightly zoomed in, I can't see the far right laugh
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Posted on 15 September 19 at 19:31
    Well the zoomed out problem seems to be "fixed" but now the right side is cut off a bit. Hopefully another tweak can get it back to normal.
  • xNeo21xxNeo21x1,285,942
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 19:57
    I use TA in Safari on my iPad and have never had an issue until today where the right side of the screen is cut off and I can’t zoom out to view the whole thing. One my my friends told me he’s having the same issue with Chrome on iPad.
  • FalensaranoFalensarano1,273,302
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 20:28
    As per Reborn’s post above, give the devs a chance to fix it. Check back in 24 hours.
  • z3nithz3nith1,808,000
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 21:04
    Same thing for me as well is happening
  • AHGregAHGreg1,763,620
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 21:44
    Yeah I’m glad I’m not only one having these problems!
    A man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man.
  • zDrUnKeNMoNkEyzzDrUnKeNMoNkEyz2,216,590
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 05:19
    Same problem here.
    Matthew
  • MrPiercefaceMrPierceface792,387
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 08:22
    Just had this issue start today. Wasn't sure if I was the only one. Good to know
  • WolfheartSpellWolfheartSpell4,635,413
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 10:49
    Same here :(
  • Dalton RSCADalton RSCA880,437
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 12:08
    Same here, cant see the things on the right of the screen
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,994,600
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 12:46
    Looks to be working now.

Good job team!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads