Game Discussion: Borderlands 3 Forum

Challenges?

AuthorMessage
Cuthred
Cuthred
Posted on 14 September 19 at 14:25
So I get some trackers from time to time (like "50 pistol kills") but where can I see them? The challenge menu is locked until Endgame ... or is this sth different?
GordonDogKing
GordonDogKing
Posted on 14 September 19 at 16:10
Cuthred said:
So I get some trackers from time to time (like "50 pistol kills") but where can I see them? The challenge menu is locked until Endgame ... or is this sth different?
Good question. I noticed that too. Surely someone has found something by now?
Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name [some older Brits would understand that])
cobalos
cobalos
Posted on 14 September 19 at 16:39
Go to map view and press Y twice. On this screen you can navigate to challenges and change the filter by pressing X. The trackers are there.

I don't understand why they decided to bury the information so deep into menus.
Sir NoahLot 122
Posted on 14 September 19 at 16:40
Go to maps, hit Y until you’re zoomed out to the galaxy, then switched to challenges, you also have to hit X from there to cycle through the different kind of challenges.
Gleaming Cube
Gleaming Cube
Posted on 15 September 19 at 21:15
cobalos said:
Go to map view and press Y twice. On this screen you can navigate to challenges and change the filter by pressing X. The trackers are there.

I don't understand why they decided to bury the information so deep into menus.
The whole UI seems to have been designed by someone who was high as a kite. I find most parts of it needlessly confusing and very badly laid out. The skill trees, for Moze at least, just feel like a mess. Still, it's a great game so I can get over it, but only just.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.