Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Borderlands 3 Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 14 September 19 at 15:24
    Please use this thread to discuss the Borderlands 3 walkthrough
  • RSBennettRSBennett433,216
    Posted on 14 September 19 at 15:30
    Hi all. I’m the writer for the Borderlands 3 walkthrough. I’m hoping it won’t take too long to write but we’ll see. I should be getting plenty of time to work on it though. I’ll do my best to keep anyone interested posted on my progress!
  • MarkavellliMarkavellli450,651
    Posted on 15 December 19 at 22:57
    Any update?
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper992,687,506
    Posted on 16 December 19 at 16:35
    Markavellli said:
    Any update?
    Can only speak to what I see. There has been progress. What that means for the timeline of the writer, I can't say.
    Posted on 20 December 19 at 07:53
    Hi guys, I’d say I’m about 50% done with the main playthrough.

Essentially I’m doing two Different styles for this one. The main chunk is a written guide that lays everything out as go to A to B to C and so on, the idea being that if you follow the guide you get all the missions, challenges and red chests and then a mop up section at the end to collect locations and Eridian Writing and stuff. I’m also trying to put the miscellaneous achievements in convenient places too. As I say, I’m about 50% done with this, but it’s pretty slow going between work and life in general. Plus annotating maps in a way that makes sense is a nightmare.

The second part of the guide, which is going to be really easy and just need me to write it out, is just a checklist of different things needed to 100% the game. This is aimed for people that are either mopping up after playing through on their own or still want the experience of playing on their own but without missing anything.

I’m not too sure on a solid ETA just yet but life has eased off lately so I’m able to put more tome into it, and in January I start a new job that is a standard 9-5 so I’ll be able to work at it consistently rather than just at weekends when I’m not working.
  • danstewwwdanstewww335,273
    Posted on 12 January 20 at 00:07
    Any update? Congrats on the new job, have you started yet?
    Posted on 17 January 20 at 23:52
    I'd say I'm 3/4 way through the story playthrough. I did have to go back as I wanted to redo the maps I've done so as they have a bit more information so that has slowed the progress a little but I'm plowing through. I'm going to submit the base game for publication before I start on the DLC so hopefully the guide won't take too much longer to come out.

Thankfully the DLC looks really easy so that should get added not too long after.
    Posted on 29 February 20 at 09:54
    A quick update for those of you who are waiting for it, but the walkthrough is pretty near being completed. I've finished the guide for the main story, i'm in the middle of the mop up stuff, and then i just need to get together some maps and stuff for the less guided parts of the guide
    Posted on 08 March 20 at 15:30
    Another update for those waiting. The guide is finished, I'm currently having a proof read through and making sure there's nothing horrifically wrong. I should be submitting it for review and publication by the end of the week.
  • KillrNutKillrNut168,832
    Posted on 08 March 20 at 22:37
    Oh wow. Look forward to taking a look once published.
    Posted on 09 March 20 at 22:41
    sent for review/publication today. I dont know how long the process takes but hopefully it won't take too long!
  • Posted on 16 March 20 at 12:28
    Look forward to seeing this :) Cheers RSBennett
    MrFunko
  • Information
  • Posted on 18 March 20 at 15:08
    This was a long read, so if I missed any overseer errors (meaning spelling and grammar), feel free to notify me for fixes!
    If war never changes, then men must change, and so must their symbols. Even if it is nothing at all, know what you follow, Courier
    Posted on 18 March 20 at 16:59
    Alongside Nicolerenee00’s last post, if you find anything not right with the guide feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do.
  • vSullyvSully1,297,489
    Posted on 27 June 20 at 10:35
    Story walkthrough, first sentence:

Okay! Chose you're character..
    It should be your.
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,656,589
    Posted on 13 July 20 at 19:18
    The writer has found themself unable to finish the guide for the 2 remaining DLC's in the game. If anyone would like to take just these 2 parts on, either PM myself or quote my post and post here and I'll get you set-up on the walkthrough.
  • ScaroveseScarovese1,833,723
    Posted on 31 March 21 at 12:38
    From here before we get on with the story quest we're going to be finishing off the Crew Challenges. We will be coming back to Floodmoor Basin a couple more times, but each of those are pretty much just to pick up quests before heading to other areas. Head to 20 to grab the last Typhon Log. From here go left along the wall until you find an alcove with a Keep Out sign. Head into here to discover the location of Jason's Waterfall. Thank me later, because I spent about an hour running around the area in the end game looking for that one location I hadn't discovered, and it was this tiny nook!

Go to 21 to do the Legendary Hunt. At the back of this area is the last of the red chests. Next head to 22 which is where the Deaddrop is, and finally to 23 which is the transition to the next area.
    20-23 are not on the map for this area.
    Posted on 31 March 21 at 18:15
    Once the new quest starts Ellie will also have a new quest for you, Pandora's Next Top Mouthpiece. Make this one active and get ready to head back home to Pandora! Go to your fast travel and head to Ascension Bluff.

Ascension Bluff

Welcome back! The first thing to note is the area has more or less scaled up with us. I was level 35 when i got here and the enemies I found were in the low 30s so you'll probably be skipping most of the fighting, but it's nice that the enemies at least tried. Because we handled all of the crew challenges on our first run through the area we don't have any of that stuff to deal with so start at 1 head for 2. Head from here to 3 which is where the Crimson Radio tower was so that you can get the Hammerclan banner. You need to climb up to get it but after some of the radio towers we've had to do up to now it'll be a piece of cake!
    There is no map corresponding to these locations
    Posted on 31 March 21 at 20:36
    Now head to Pa at 13 to get The Homestead (Part 3) and make this active.
    Only one 13 on the map, it is referenced later. Pa is at 5 at this stage.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads