Game Discussion: Monochrome Order

Monochrome Order Guide / Reference Tips

• BloodGodAlucardBloodGodAlucard1,118,252
    Posted on 15 September 19 at 07:58Permalink
    Since a few people have messaged me about the game, I'll post this here. Enjoy. Feel free to steal this Pants. I'd post it on x360a but the forums don't exist. lol Shoutout to anyone on RPGInsanity that is reading this as well.

The following are notes I took while completing the game. Feel free to use them to get your achievements as well.

Monochrome Order Reference Guide

*****Super Boss Notes*****

Calamititan is located in Giant's Land

Anarchaos will spawn in the Rufael Underground Ruins in the Clear File NG+.

The Betrayer will spawn in the Ancient Altar above the Giant's Land after unlocking 3 endings.

Despair Dragon will spawn in the far right region of the map. I missed this for ages. -_-

*****CHOICES AND RESULTS FROM 1ST RUN***** Achieved the "Organization in Ruins" ending

*******STORY*****

Illegal Immigrant Girl - Protect Her

The Leyce Race - Refuse

The Mysterious Fog - Dispatch *Klaus joins the party*

A Dubious Man - Forgive *Zazan joins the party*

Which Way? - Amtese River

Anti-Libra Group - Join

Mono - Forgive

******RESOLVED:******

New Item Contract - Don't Marry Them: +2 Fame, Oath Ring (+5 MDEF)
    *IF you Marry them: +5 Economy, new items for sale

Medicinal Development 1 - Allow: -10 Economy, They imply future experiments will benefit from the risk.
    *If you Deny: +5 Fame

Medicinal Development 2 - Allow: +5 Economy, Item Shop will sell Large Potions
    *If you Deny: +10 Fame

Medicianal Development 3 - HP Restoration: +2 Economy, new healing items for sale
    *If you choose SP Restoration: same as above but with SP items

Technological Investment 1 - Invest in the Blacksmith: Economy +2 and better magic accessories
    *If you Invest in the Item Shop: Economy +2, Status Effect Items unlocked

Technological Investment 2 - Invest in the Blacksmith: Economy +2 and better strength accessories
    *If you Invest in the Item Shop: Economy +2, Status Effect Items unlocked

Technological Investment 3 - Invest in the Blacksmith: +2 Economy, new heavy armor for sale
    *If you Invest in the Item Shop: same as above but you get new status effect items

Technological Investment 4 - Invest in the Blacksmith: +2 Economy, new light armore for sale
    *If you Invest in the Item Shop: same as above but with SP regenerating items

Technological Investment 5 - Invest in Blacksmith: +2 Economy, Guard Robe for sale.
    *If you invest in the Item Shop: Same as above just new status effect items.

Research Development Investment - Don't Invest: -2 Fame, but much better albeit more expensive armor
    *If you Invest -: 200G for improving peace, +5 Fame, +2 Peace

Victim of War - Forgive - Ficks joins the party, -5 Fame, -3 Peace
    *If you Punish Ficks: Ring of Ascent, 500G for improving peace, +5 Fame, +5 Peace

The Captured Bandit - Don't Execute Him - Bandits' Den Key, -5 Fame *Bandits' Key gets you a Clever Orb (SP -30% skill orb)*
    *If you Execute him: Prayer Talisman (+20 RESIST ALL), 500G for improving peace, +5 Peace

Budget Request - Peace: 1000G for improving peace, +10 Peace
    *If you choose Economy: +10 Economy

Man of Justice - Forgive: +5 Fame, -3 Peace
    *If you Punish him: 500G for improving peace, -5 Fame, +5 Peace

A Ruffian's Fate - Forgive: Durai joins the party, +2 Fame, -3 Peace
    *If you Punish him: 500G for improving peace, Lamser Mine on map, +5 Peace

Spirited Away - Punish: 500G for improving peace, +5 Fame, +5 Peace, -10 Economy
    *If you Forgive him: 2000G, -5 Fame, +5 Economy

A Key Figure Defects - Protect him: -3 Peace, +5 Economy
    *If you Extradite him: 500G for improving peace, -5 Fame, +5 Peace

Whose Right? - Kyle: +5 Fame
    Kyle's Wares: Sage's Bracelet, Swordsman's Band, Athlete's Bracelet, Expert's Bracelet, Tough Bangle
    *If you choose Rudy: +5 Economy
    Rudy's Wares: Technical Ring, Stamina Ring, Copper Bangle, Runed Bangle, Ogre Bracelet

Who's the Mother? - Haggard Woman: Force Orb (35% power increase), 300G for improving peace, +3 Peace
    *If you choose the Aggressive Woman: Clever Orb (30% SP reduction), +3 Fame

Fatal Judgment - Deny: Light of Destiny (15% incresed crit. rate), 500G for improving peace, +5 Peace
    *If you Allow him: Silver Gauntlet (+8 Defense), no order changes

Stalker Victim - Pardon: 500G for improving peace, -2 Fame, +5 Peace
    *If you Sentence him: Godly Potion, -5 Peace

Dine and Dash - Punish her: Rufaelia Ring (+18 MATK), 500G for improving peace, +5 Peace
    *If you Forgive her: -2000G, +5 Fame

Forbidden Thoughts - Allow: -5 Fame *Opens up future quest.*
    *If you Punish him: +5 Fame

Bad Doctor - Forgive: -5 Peace, +10 Economy
    *If you Punish him: 500G for improving peace, +5 Peace, -10 Economy

Heretic - Punish: -5 Peace, Boss appears in the Endless Woods *Aloe Feara* Boss drops: 1800 Exp, 650G, Flower Ring (+15 RES ALL)
    *If you Forgive him: Enchanted Drop, 1000G for improving peace, +10 Peace

Infamous Mercenary - Forgive: Blaze joins the party (30 Fame required to use him), -5 Peace
    *If you Punish him: Battle Tiger Mark (+14 ATK), 500G for improving the peace, +5 Peace

Daemon - Forgive him: Tatan becomes a companion, -5 Fame
    *If you Banish him: 500G for improving the peace, +5 Fame, +5 Peace, +5 Economy

Plague - Sacrifice her: Cleanwater Cavern added to map, You can buy special items in Rufael now, +5 Fame
    *If you Don't Sacrifice her: Reymond joins the party (30 Fame required to use him), -20 Economy

A Pacifist Soldier - Forgive him: Yamato joins the party (44 Fame required to use him), -3 Peace
    *If you Punish him: Essence of Flame (30% incresed fire power), -3 Fame

Trickster - Forgive him: +10 Fame and Wyze offers a new quest. *BETTER CHOICE*
    *If you Punish him: Brown becomes a companion (10 Fame required to use him), -10 Peace

Mastermind - Forgive him: Genesis Crystal, 2000G, Turner joins the party, -5 Fame, -5 Peace
    *If you Punish him: 1000G for improving peace, +10 Fame, +10 Peace, +10 Economy

Excessive Self-Defense - Forgive her: Ellen joins the party (30 Fame requred to use her), -5 Peace
    *If you Punish her: Able to buy special Albahanian items, 500G for improving peace, +5 Peace

Revenger - Forgive: +5 Fame, -5 Peace
    *If you Punish him: 500G for improving the peace, -2 Fame, +5 Peace

Assassin - Let Zero go free: Zero joins the party, no stat changes
    *If you Sentence her: Mind's Eye (10% increased hit rate), 500G for improving the peace, +5 Peace

Judge the Phantom Thief - Forgive her: Sting joins the party *(10 Fame required to use her), -5 Peace
    *If you Punish her: Trickster (Greatly increases turn rate), 500G for improving the peace, +5 Peace

The Silent Woman - Declare her Innocent: Modim joins the party, -10 Economy
    *If you declare her Guilty: Guidance of Waves (Hits all targets in a row), +10 Economy

The Cursed Woman - Forgive her: -5 Peace, Economy +3
    *If you Punish her: Sacred Bird Mark (+14 MDEF), 200G for improving the peace, +2 Peace

Virtuous Human - Punish him: +5 Fame, -10 Economy
    *If you Forgive him: Weather Orb (35% SP cost), -5 Peace, +5 Economy

A Prospector's Responsibility - Punish him: +5 Fame, -5 Peace
    *If you Forgive him: 500G for improving the peace, -5 Fame, +5 Peace

Stalker Victim Continued - Forgive her: Rugged Bracelet, +5 Fame
    *If you Punish her: 3 Genesis Crystals, +5 Economy

Graverobber - Execute him: 500G for improving the peace, +5 Peace, also unlocks Forbidden Achievement judgment quest!
    *If you spare him: Will of Steel (40% increased power), -5 Fame

Forbidden Achievement - Allow it: -5 Fame, Phoenix Crystal available in Item Shop
    *If you Deny them: 500G for improving the peace, +5 Fame, +5 Peace

************************************************************************************************************************************
    *****CHOICES AND RESULTS FROM 2ND RUN***** Achieved the "Inevitable Destruction" ending

*******STORY*****

Illegal Immigrant Girl - Don't Protect Her

************************************************************************************************************************************

*****CHOICES AND RESULTS FROM 3RD RUN***** Achieved the "Divine Enemy Protector" ending

*******STORY*****

The Leyce Race - Refuse

The Mysterious Fog - Don't dispatch

A Dubious Man - Punish *Dix joins the party*

Which Way? - Alhabinia Bridge

Anti-Libra Group - Don't Join

Ancient Weapon, Elvil - Don't Seal Elvil

Jystice's Punishment - Finish Jystice

The X - Don't Kill Fenge

*****CHOICES AND RESULTS FROM 4TH RUN***** Achieved the "A New Order" ending

*******STORY*****

The Leyce Race - Refuse

The Mysterious Fog - Don't dispatch

A Dubious Man - Punish *Dix joins the party*

Which Way? - Amnese Bridge (Doesn't affect the ending. This choice is faster.)

Anti-Libra Group - Don't Join

Ancient Weapon, Elvil - Don't Seal Elvil (neiter of these choices appear to matter)

Jystice's Punishment - Finish Jystice (neither of these choices appear to matter)

The X - Kill Fenge

*****CHOICES AND RESULTS FROM 5TH RUN***** Achieved the "Dragon's Pardon" ending

*******STORY*****

Once you have the other endings finished: At the start of the game before doing the 1st mandatory judgement, Passe will tell you
    about a book in the castle library. (Where the head scholar is located.) Go there and read it. This will put you on this route.
    There are no choices to make past this. Just follow it to end for the final achievements.
  • Posted on 19 October 19 at 18:39Permalink
    BG- I'd like to add another Judgment to your list, that you may have missed. It's called 'Emeris' and is accessible immediately after 'Dine and Dash', once you get to Alhabinia (it should occur as soon as you enter Alhabinia after completing 'Dine and Dash'. I haven't tested whether you can get this new Judgment if you punish her, but you definitely can if you forgive her.) Once you complete 'Emeris' by forgiving her, she is available to join your party at Fame 30 (might be 20.) 'Emeris' will begin even before the 'Assassin' first meeting with Zero in Alhabinia, if you have both running at the same time and the 'Assassin' one at the first step. (The assassin attack occurred immediately after finishing the conversation after the Judgment for 'Emeris'. Emeris is a Water Wizard.
    Posted on 20 October 19 at 00:02Permalink
    voymasa said:
    BG- I'd like to add another Judgment to your list, that you may have missed. It's called 'Emeris' and is accessible immediately after 'Dine and Dash', once you get to Alhabinia (it should occur as soon as you enter Alhabinia after completing 'Dine and Dash'. I haven't tested whether you can get this new Judgment if you punish her, but you definitely can if you forgive her.) Once you complete 'Emeris' by forgiving her, she is available to join your party at Fame 30 (might be 20.) 'Emeris' will begin even before the 'Assassin' first meeting with Zero in Alhabinia, if you have both running at the same time and the 'Assassin' one at the first step. (The assassin attack occurred immediately after finishing the conversation after the Judgment for 'Emeris'. Emeris is a Water Wizard.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I missed her on my playthroughs. toast
  • Posted on 22 October 19 at 18:06, Edited on 22 October 19 at 18:12 by Za PantsupatiPermalink
    I made the forum on XBA if you want to post there too. :P

Your guide will likely make more sense once I start this, but the top line is what you suggest to do and you just included the bottom line for reference? Like if you choose all the top lines, you'll get the corresponding achievements for +/- fame, peace, etc?

How long is each playthrough? Haven't had a Kemco game with more than one required yet.
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 22:53Permalink
    Za Pantsupati said:
    I made the forum on XBA if you want to post there too. :P

Your guide will likely make more sense once I start this, but the top line is what you suggest to do and you just included the bottom line for reference? Like if you choose all the top lines, you'll get the corresponding achievements for +/- fame, peace, etc?

How long is each playthrough? Haven't had a Kemco game with more than one required yet.
    I listed the different rewards so people can plan out what to do if they want to make a save and get the different levels to 30 or -30 then reload for the others.

Playthroughs vary in length. I ended up playing through it like 10 times because I couldn't figure out how to do the last route. This was pure stupidity on my part since I was skipping all the dialogue at that point. I kept missing the NPC literally telling me how to do it right at the start of the 5th playthrough. lol

Honestly I didn't intend this to be a full guide. I was just taking notes while I played since there was no info on this game on the web. I thought it might be helpful when people messaged me about the game. So I posted it for everyone. :)

I welcome someone to take the info and make a full walkthrough. They have my blessing. I figured Pants Party over on x360a would do so at some point since he usually does the guides on there. (That's why I gave him a shoutout in the OP) lol
  • Posted on 23 October 19 at 23:35Permalink
    Haha, I am The Pants Party. :P

I do plan to get to the game eventually (definitely doing Outer Worlds first and probably Indivisible and maybe Children of Morta) but I've got like three Kemco games saved up now that I'll do at the end of the year. I appreciate the tips and will do a guide at some point!
  • KugareKugare1,837,807
    Posted on 24 October 19 at 16:53Permalink
    Good to know Pants Party plans on starting this. I'm really looking forward to a guide. ;P
  • Posted on 24 October 19 at 22:13Permalink
    Thanks heaps for this amazing info. I was deep into my first playthrough, so I'm glad there's so answers out there now about the other endings. Cheers!
    Posted on 26 October 19 at 05:27Permalink
    Za Pantsupati said:
    Haha, I am The Pants Party. :P

I do plan to get to the game eventually (definitely doing Outer Worlds first and probably Indivisible and maybe Children of Morta) but I've got like three Kemco games saved up now that I'll do at the end of the year. I appreciate the tips and will do a guide at some point!
    I didn't realize due to the different name. lmao Good stuff man. Feel free to use it as a reference then. toast

Thanks guys. Glad it's helpful to you.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.