Game Discussion: Borderlands 3 Forum

Lectra City Side Quests Disappeared

AuthorMessage
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 15 September 19 at 08:43
Anyone else have this happen to them and get them back/find them on the map? I found this photo with the locations of the 4 missions. I had already grabbed the two on the right but can't find the locations of the other two.

https://cdn.segmentnext.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/....jpg
BloodGodAlucard
BloodGodAlucard
Posted on 15 September 19 at 08:55
This happened to my group too. I believe the reason is because one of the side quests is one of those bounty style ones with multiple places to take it from. I can't be certain, but that's my theory atm.
SilentBotts
SilentBotts
Posted on 16 September 19 at 00:49
Three of the quest icons belong to Proof of Wife, which can be picked up in three different places.
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 16 September 19 at 03:45
SilentBotts said:
Three of the quest icons belong to Proof of Wife, which can be picked up in three different places.
Good to know! Kind of killed my vibe last night while playing.
Hydrolex
Hydrolex
Posted on 16 September 19 at 07:42
I'm missing a side quest in Pandora Ascension Bluff. Tracker says i have completed 2/3 but i cant find the last one. Is this linked to a challenge or unlocked later during story progression? Or another glitched tracker i've read about?
I'm a bit concerned...
NutriWhip
NutriWhip
Posted on 16 September 19 at 19:44
Hydrolex said:
I'm missing a side quest in Pandora Ascension Bluff. Tracker says i have completed 2/3 but i cant find the last one. Is this linked to a challenge or unlocked later during story progression? Or another glitched tracker i've read about?
I'm a bit concerned...
Don't know where you are in the story but apparently you return to Pandora later. I know there's a locked door in that location. It probably holds that quest.
Hydrolex
Hydrolex
Posted on 17 September 19 at 12:54
NutriWhip said:
Hydrolex said:
I'm a bit concerned...
Don't know where you are in the story but apparently you return to Pandora later. I know there's a locked door in that location. It probably holds that quest.
Ok thanks for that info.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.