Game Discussion: Borderlands 3

Game is in pretty rough shape tbh

• R3f1CuLR3f1CuL1,182,469
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 04:33
    So i'm currently sitting at a nice whopping -33 guardian tokens for some unknown reason.Was cruising until I got to about rank 65 then boom! load up my game, played for about 90 mins and realized I hadn't gotten a single token, thought that was weird and go to check and BAMM! All this after i've lost about 27 legendary weapons in my bank, and at one point I lost 3 levels worth of gameplay out of the blue towards the middle of the first run, was still at the same point in the game but just 3 full levels just wiped from 27 to 24. The game runs like absolute crap on my original xbone, constant stutters and frame drops when lots of stuff is going on/lots of enemies. And for gods sake the scoped in sensitivity is literally on 1 billion no matter what your sens is set to in game, it makes snipers completely unusable for me and I normally rock a mid high sens.
  • Hexa FoxHexa Fox2,093,885
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 05:23
    Yeah man tell me about it. This is just the new acceptable standard for games nowadays. Do not expect to buy a game on launch and it actually function properly. You know it was basically unplayable on PC upon launch right? Anyway many graphics drivers and graphics clients were just not compatible with the game upon launch.

According to sources a huge majority could not play Borderlands 3 without modify or backdating drivers. I have not ran into anything 'game breaking' yet. However, it definitely has issues and glitches that are annoying to say the least. This trend is not going to end well either. As in the government taking over and regulating things like this. Which will make certain matters better but others worse.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,932,118
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 09:33
    The achievement for unlocking all achievements is broken, too.

Scrolling through my mission list skips around.
    The in-game tracker isn't reliable.
    Friends' achievement and challenge notifications stay on the screen.
    Once I went to the edge of the map, then turned back. The warning didn't go away until I quit out of the game.

And on, and on, and on... which sucks because I still love the game.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • Cro11Cro111,424,512
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 14:22
    I've had a few gun stats tooltips get stuck and not go away until I logged out and in again.

Some of the bosses need some rebalancing as well. I've heard alot of people talk about which was a little tough but had nothing on the ridiculousness of .

Matchmaking also doesnt seem to work at all for me. It flashes wierd on my screen and never connects to anything. When I cancel it it stays on my screen saying canceling until I completely close and reopen the game
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 15:18
    Game is constantly kicking me and my group into offline mode, so they leave my game and I have to go back into social and turn "online mode" back on. Thought it was my connection until they told me it happens to them too, and they're playing in the same house.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads