Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

We Were Here Too Achievement List Revealed

• Posted on 16 September 19 at 09:14
    Will see how the new GwG freebie is, then possibly pick this one up when it gets more heavily discounted.
  • SangriazSangriaz3,210,948
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 09:39
    I posted thinking this was the GwG title but guess this is the sequel :) I heard We Were Here is easy/quick completion. If it's fun, I might pick up the sequel right away. Looks like there's a 10% launch discount too.
  • Posted on 16 September 19 at 14:03
    Seems weird that they would release 2 games so close together, but maybe having the first on gwg will make people buy this one.
  • KylKoKylKo987,712
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 16:34, Edited on 16 September 19 at 16:34 by KylKo
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    Seems weird that they would release 2 games so close together, but maybe having the first on gwg will make people buy this one.
    The first game was released on Steam in February 2017 and this one in February 2018. This is just them bringing the games to the One with an interesting business strategy. I hope it turns out well for them. I'm always searching for good co-op games and I've never played one quite like these.
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏600,658
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 16:40
    Invite a friend who is good at solving puzzles!
  • NO1KEVNO1KEV2,031,870
    Posted on 16 September 19 at 20:38
    KylKo said:
    I8ITackyticsI8I said:
    The first game was released on Steam in February 2017 and this one in February 2018. This is just them bringing the games to the One with an interesting business strategy. I hope it turns out well for them. I'm always searching for good co-op games and I've never played one quite like these.
    Its actually an episodic game. 3 chapters/games on steam we were here together is no3 so i reckon that will get an x1 release pretty soon as well
  • Dakrkplayer2Dakrkplayer2944,735
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 01:54
    If this come out mid Oct. And part 3 come out mid Nov. And get online coop partner. I add 3K over time.
    XBOX 4 LIFE
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.