Game Discussion: Gears 5 Forum

Tour of Duty Struggles

AuthorMessage
oWxlker
oWxlker
Posted on 16 September 19 at 20:14
2 of my tour of duty missions are to win a versus match on Asylum, but I can not for the life of me get a match on that map, I've been trying days but still no luck! Any else have a similar problem? facepalm
Ron Jeremy R6
Ron Jeremy R6
Posted on 16 September 19 at 20:47
Just do coop vs. AI? Quit if you don’t get Asylum.
KAW 24
KAW 24
Posted on 17 September 19 at 01:01
Are you saying the map isn't coming up at all in the rotation or just that it's not getting the votes? If it's the latter then they made the map voting much quicker so you need to vote as soon as you see the match results
I Ebon Hawk I
I Ebon Hawk I
Posted on 17 September 19 at 05:04
I had the same problem with Asylum. It just never shows up for me. Just spend iron to get a new challenge.
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 17 September 19 at 05:10
looool! it happened to me with "bunker"..i couldn't get a bunker match what so ever, so i spent my free challenge swap to get a new one and once that happened i got a match immediately in Bunker and it was a win :D
talk about irony!
just use ur free daily challenge swap option and get a new one
Have no fear, Amjad is here
oWxlker
oWxlker
Posted on 18 September 19 at 07:07
Basically the map wouldn't come up in the rotation, i was pretty much just getting bunker over and over again. I didn't want to change the objective as I had 2 for winning a match on asylum, 3 stars each. Quite an easy 6 stars if I could eventually get on the map.

Anyway I eventually just went on co-OP vs AI and kept backing out, took me about 15 minutes to get a match on asylum with that method.

Funny thing is, after I completed it I went on versus quickplay and Asylum started to come up all the time. laugh
SpeedForce84
SpeedForce84
Posted on 18 September 19 at 14:56
I'm sure I managed to complete this challenge by hosting a game and just playing against bots.
The Allslayer
The Allslayer
Posted on 18 September 19 at 15:37
SpeedForce84 said:
I'm sure I managed to complete this challenge by hosting a game and just playing against bots.
Doesn't work, first thing I tried when I got one and they've said custom versus doesn't count. These are going to get more annoying as time goes on and they add more maps.
oWxlker
oWxlker
Posted on 18 September 19 at 19:46
The Allslayer said:
SpeedForce84 said:
Doesn't work, first thing I tried when I got one and they've said custom versus doesn't count. These are going to get more annoying as time goes on and they add more maps.
That's also the first thing I tried but it obviously didn't work for me either, I wish it was as simple as that warning
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.