The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 17th, 2019

• Reina WattReina Watt491,887
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 12:37
    xHappy Munkeyx said:
    is final fantasy type 0 any good? i dont know anything about that one
    It's an alright game, bit of a slow burner to get into but interesting enough. I've not played it too much but what I've played has shown some potential despite being a little on the confusing side of things with how exactly to play it.
    Why get a life when as a gamer you live more lives than you can manage
  • MatadorBIDMatadorBID113,317
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 14:33
    I'm about halfway through playing Darksiders III. Worth it to get the DLC bundle for it now or wait for a deeper discount?
    Rip and tear, until it is done.
  • MatadorBIDMatadorBID113,317
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 16:26, Edited on 18 September 19 at 16:00 by Beanpotter
    Quantium G said:
    DELETED
    Just got done chatting in to a representative who gave me a partial refund for FF7. He had to get approval first and asked me to link where I read about a price match guarantee (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/storedocs/terms-of-sale, section 14) but the refund showed up immediately back in my account balance.
    Rip and tear, until it is done.
  • EveryBaseEveryBase357,149
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 16:54, Edited on 17 September 19 at 16:55 by EveryBase
    Anyone play Farm Together? Looks like a game I could enjoy with my kids but thats a hell lotta microtransactions under the addons for the game. Seeing sugarcane and shit makes me think the game is gonna be one hell of a grind anyone able to shed some light?
  • EveryBaseEveryBase357,149
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 16:57, Edited on 18 September 19 at 16:01 by Beanpotter
    MatadorBID said:
    Quantium G said:
    DELETED
    Just got done chatting in to a representative who gave me a partial refund for FF7. He had to get approval first and asked me to link where I read about a price match guarantee (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/storedocs/terms-of-sale, section 14) but the refund showed up immediately back in my account balance.
    Thats pretty Dope that they did that. Hopefully, they can help that fella out too
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE580,740
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 18:20
    Nothing I'd actually put time into playing
  • GuidalityGuidality734,240
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 19:50
    2 questions:

1) Is that a "buy now" price for the Shadow of the Tomb Raider season pass?
    2) Do any of the discounted booster packs for Thief help with the completion at all?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 September 19 at 21:37
    Im tempted to buy need for speed payback, but im one of those anti ea gamers, that does own some ea games cause I didn't have any choice.

and maybe final fantasy 7.....no? I don't know, I never played the original but I know its a legendary game. back in the day I had Saturn, so no I didn't play much psx
    Head in the clouds,...But I can't see the Lord
  • MarkuhlosMarkuhlos134,871
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 21:42
    xHappy Munkeyx said:
    is final fantasy type 0 any good? i dont know anything about that one
    Best soundtrack ever ! smile
    Sorry for my poor english... ;)
  • KrankiPantzKrankiPantz276,396
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 22:26
    Mark of the Ninja - finally on sale once again! Awesome clap
    KrankiPantz
  • Posted on 18 September 19 at 12:20
    Im Single Again said:
    How the hell Episode Ardyn is not on sale yet is on sale on PS4 at the very same time ? Okay.
    I'm waiting too, since launched.
    The Truth Is Out There.
  • Posted on 18 September 19 at 14:56
    a lot of good things on sale too bad i'm broke could only buy one thing and I chose Just cause 4 gold edition great price for the game plus the dlc
    Gamegoddess 21
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.