The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: September 17th, 2019

• SilentJay76SilentJay76464,468
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 10:08Permalink
    james765 said:
    also asuras wrath is pretty good for anyone thinking about buying it
    Only if you enjoy anime characters screaming nonstop for hours on end. I didn't.
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 10:09Permalink
    Are the 360 games only on sale today? Wanted to get a game with just a few more reward points lol also cause a game on the xbox one is on sale for like an entire week but not sure if all of them are.
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 10:25Permalink
    Nvm I got it :P
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 September 19 at 11:20Permalink
    Stifler4Life said:
    The second I buy the Tomb Raider Legend/Underworld DLC, it's gonna go on sale for dirt cheap, I just know it.

Maybe it will finally go on sale this year. (I know one pack did recently for Underworld, but not both.)
    that happened to me with crypto, everytime I bought it, it went down
    Head in the clouds,...But I can't see the Lord
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian651,298
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 12:10Permalink
    Not half bad of a Salesmile

I peep the unique sonic games that have been on sale for the last 4 weeks that couldnt be timed any better
    JuIIIian
  • Pmalone6Pmalone6186,120
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 13:10Permalink
    Never tried out the Just Cause series and if I'm able to get the first two for $2.50 it's as good a time as any - count me in!
  • GT3OptionFanGT3OptionFan107,050
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 14:00Permalink
    Hey everybody, I went through the list on Major nelson's website to get the full list of DLC on sale, the below list shows the percent off and the actual price in USD. Maybe they can update this post with this info, or maybe this comment will be helpful to whoever reads it.

Alien Isolation Season Pass 60% 11.99
    Capcom Arcade Cabinet: 1985-I Pack 75% 2.49
    Capcom Arcade Cabinet All-in-one Pack 75% 6.24
    Dead Space 2: Severed 70% 2.09
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Explosive Mission Pack 70% 0.89
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Tactical Enhancement Pack 70% 0.59
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link 85% 0.89
    Dragon Age: Origins - Leilana's Song 70% 2.09
    Dragon Age: Origins - Witch Hunt 70% 2.09
    Kane & Lynch 2 - Alliance Weapon Pack 80% 0.59
    Kane & Lynch 2 - Multiplayer Masks Pack 75% 0.49
    Kane & Lynch 2 - The Doggie Bag 75% 1.74
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light A Hazardous Reunion Challenge Pack 3 80% 0.59
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light All the Trappings Challenge Pack 1 80% 0.59
    Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Things that Go Boom Challenge Pack 2 80% 0.59
    Life is Strange Season Pass (Episodes 2-5) 80% 3.39
    Mass effect 2: Arrival 70% 2.09
    Mass Effect 2: Kasumi - Stolen Memory 70% 2.09
    Mass Effect 2: Lair of the Shadow Broker 70% 2.99
    Mass Effect 2: Overlord 70% 2.09
    Mass Effect 3: Citadel (1 of 2) 70% 4.49
    Mass Effect 3: From Ashes 70% 2.99
    Mass Effect 3: Leviathan 70% 2.99
    Mass Effect 3: Omega 70% 4.49
    Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass 75% 7.49
    Rise of the Tomb Raider: Baba Yaga The Temple of the Witch 75% 2.49
    Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in North Point Pack 85% 1.04
    Sleeping Dogs The Year of the Snake 85% 1.04
    Sleeping Dogs The Zodiac Tournament Pack 70% 1.49
    Thief - Booster Pack: Ghost 50% 0.49
    Thief - Booster Pack: Opportunist 50% 0.49
    Thief - Booster Pack: Predator 50% 0.49
    Thief - The Forsaken: Challenge Map 85% 0.74
    Tomb Raider Adventure Pack Unlock 85% 1.04
    Tomb Raider Outfit Pack 75% 0.74
    Tomb Raider Outfit Pack 2 75% 0.49
    Tomb Raider 1939 Multiplayer Map Pack 75% 0.99
    Tomb Raider: Tomb of the Lost Adventurer 83% 0.5
  • AhayzoAhayzo653,289
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 14:20Permalink
    EarthboundX said:
    I wonder why it seems so much harder for them to put DLC on sale?

Is it a licensing thing? Or is it a marketing gimmick, make the main games so cheap, that they hope you will then pay full price for all the DLC?

Been waiting for the Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII DLC to go on sale for a few years now. It's on sale for 10 bucks, but to get all the DLC, you're gonna have to pay 30 to 40 bucks, and it hasn't been on sale in I wanna say 3-4 years or so.

It has to be a marketing thing right? People must have asked this of MS, and Sony of such in interviews right? There has to be a answer.
    Sales on games is a way to increase DLC sales. The opposite isn't really as true. It's not that it's hard, it's that the purpose of the sales doesn't really work well with DLC sales.
    #mentallypudding The artist formerly known as alklein92201
  • SeitzzSeitzz787,983
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 14:45Permalink
    Nothing, flat out nothing
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 16:23Permalink
    FireDrake007 said:
    I am mostly interested in dlc sales. Since none of the ones I was looking for seem to go on sale, I would settle for Silent Hill Homecoming. They haven't had it on sale in years. Hopefully they have it in the Halloween sale.
    yeah me too, i search SH Homecoming for like ten years from now, but i never find it.
    i had it on disc and I lost it.
  • atryeu1atryeu1226,730
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 17:48Permalink
    If the list above is accurate I might grab at least a couple of the Mass Effect 3 DLC. Not sure if I have enough room for all of them right now on my HD. I've been playing an old PS2 game so I haven't had time to clean up anything on my 360 for a bit. LoL
  • Shady XXIVShady XXIV85,945
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 18:21Permalink
    Pmalone6 said:
    Never tried out the Just Cause series and if I'm able to get the first two for $2.50 it's as good a time as any - count me in!
    honestly, the first one is the worst game i have ever played lol i'm currently finishing the last few achievements and man its so boring.
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 18:36, Edited on 17 September 19 at 18:38 by FireDrake007Permalink
    comptonstar said:
    FireDrake007 said:
    I am mostly interested in dlc sales. Since none of the ones I was looking for seem to go on sale, I would settle for Silent Hill Homecoming. They haven't had it on sale in years. Hopefully they have it in the Halloween sale.
    yeah me too, i search SH Homecoming for like ten years from now, but i never find it.
    i had it on disc and I lost it.
    It was on sale a couple of years ago for a short period of time during the Halloween season for I think $6. Unfortunately I didn't get it at that time. I have been waiting for that sale to come back again ever since.
  • Pmalone6Pmalone6186,120
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 19:04Permalink
    Shady XXIV said:
    Pmalone6 said:
    honestly, the first one is the worst game i have ever played lol i'm currently finishing the last few achievements and man its so boring.
    Perhaps it'll give me a "better appreciation" for the sequels or I'll spend 5 minutes on it and never touch it again but worth the risk for $0.99 :)
  • Shady XXIVShady XXIV85,945
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 19:24Permalink
    Pmalone6 said:
    Shady XXIV said:
    Pmalone6 said:
    Perhaps it'll give me a "better appreciation" for the sequels or I'll spend 5 minutes on it and never touch it again but worth the risk for $0.99 :)
    the beginning of the game is cool (the story missions for example) but after that, liberating provinces is so boring and the map was designed by an 8 year old the cities are so far away from each others its ridiculous. i hope too that the 2nd one will be better roll
    but yeah for 1 dollar that's rly not that big of a deal ahah :)
  • GsO LightGsO Light148,990 148,990 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 20:08Permalink
    Great prices for those Tomb Raiders, might pick them up clap
  • Tatl360Tatl360229,101
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 22:04Permalink
    I'm interested in Thief and Rise of The Tomb raider DLC. But I'm not going to play them for a while.

atryeu1 said:
    If the list above is accurate I might grab at least a couple of the Mass Effect 3 DLC. Not sure if I have enough room for all of them right now on my HD. I've been playing an old PS2 game so I haven't had time to clean up anything on my 360 for a bit. LoL
    Just confirm the purchase and cancel the download.
  • Thrawn526Thrawn526311,207
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 22:07Permalink
    Tatl360 said:
    I'm interested in Thief and Rise of The Tomb raider DLC. But I'm not going to play them for a while.

atryeu1 said:
    I think it may check that you have enough room for the download before it will even try starting. I can't say for sure though since I have never run up that close to the edge yet.
  • atryeu1atryeu1226,730
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 22:56Permalink
    Tatl360 said:

atryeu1 said:
    I have a game I can remove if I need to that's on disc and will be awhile before I get around to it I think. I just haven't had time to check. I can't do anything either way until after midnight because of my metered bandwidth -_-
  • Posted on 17 September 19 at 23:01Permalink
    I have nearly all of these lmao
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.