Game Discussion: Gears POP! Forum

I have a crew, please join so we can boost the Horde achievements

AuthorMessage
Slugger Maxman
Posted on 17 September 19 at 08:02
Hey everyone. I have created a crew called Meristation. At the time I'm posting this, we're just six members, so there's plenty of room for you guys to join us. It would be nice if you do that so we can play together in order to boost these achievements:

Gears POP!Ankle BusterThe Ankle Buster achievement in Gears POP! worth 19 pointsClear 50 Horde Waves

Gears POP!In the PocketThe In the Pocket achievement in Gears POP! worth 143 pointsClear 250 Horde Waves

Gears POP!Endless SummerThe Endless Summer achievement in Gears POP! worth 441 pointsClear 500 Horde Waves

Gears POP!Never Go AloneThe Never Go Alone achievement in Gears POP! worth 123 pointsPlay Horde with 20 different allies

Gears POP!Seriously POP!The Seriously POP! achievement in Gears POP! worth 3575 pointsDefeat 100,000 pins, win 1000 Versus Battles, reach highest Versus League and clear 1000 Horde Waves

Basically we need to clear 1,000 Horde waves, and play Horde with 20 different people.

I have plenty of thumpers (Horde mode tokens) to spend. If you join the crew, feel free to DM me here whenever you want to play.

Cheers!
Slugger Maxman
Posted on 19 September 19 at 20:37
I saw a couple of you guys joining and quitting ultrafast. We have to discuss when we want to or can play the game :(
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.