Game Discussion: Project Gotham Racing 3

TrueSkill

• MakkeMakke516,760
    Posted on 03 May 12 at 20:31
    Does anyone know if you can reset your TrueSkill online?
  • SpilnerSpilner879,611
    Posted on 03 May 12 at 21:17
    True skill is constant i believe
    Normality has resumed in the crazed mind of a nutjob
  • Posted on 15 September 12 at 22:51
    You can De Rank if that helps ive been doing this
    Yeooooo shemmmmmmm
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,174,008
    Posted on 16 September 12 at 00:08
    No you can't. TrueSkill is permanent. You can adjust it with wins or losses, but never reset.
  • Posted on 22 September 12 at 18:52
    alklein92201 said:
    No you can't. TrueSkill is permanent. You can adjust it with wins or losses, but never reset.
    Sorry I didn't Word that rite I was just trying to help a fellow gamer.
    Yeooooo shemmmmmmm
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,174,008
    Posted on 22 September 12 at 19:19
    Mine was in response to the OP, not yours laugh Yours was correct (and unfortunately the only way to do that makes ranking back up even harder)
  • Posted on 28 September 12 at 17:08
    Ahh ok its just im was doing that but now with the guy i boost wins/games played we dont fall below rank 28-29 we stay on the same but im guessing that because we are swithing 1st and 2nds..But the Real problem with the game is the Matchmaking as everyone thats boosted it will know..Myseld and my Boost Buddy only need 2 Scenarios and then a Handfull of races to get Online Pro but the probem is the 2 other boosers that could get in a game in a 8 player session 1 is in Korea and 1 in America so we are so close but just cant et the same 2 people online at the same time and i dont like to leave people i boost with behind but hey i guess we will get it done..
    Yeooooo shemmmmmmm
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.