Game Discussion: Bus Simulator Forum

Missing Collectable

AuthorMessage
oMike
oMike
Posted on 18 September 19 at 19:18
Ive followed a video guide and the map on a solution but in the game I am missing collectable number Three. No matter what it just isn't in the location shown on guides at the oil harbour.

Anyone having issues like this?
Mephisto4thewin
Mephisto4thewin
Posted on 19 September 19 at 03:50
Yes I am but mine missing is the one from down by the river at the cabins. Very annoying and not sure how to fix it yet. Have tried everything short of deleting all my saves
oMike
oMike
Posted on 19 September 19 at 13:31
I tried on a second profile and they were all there. Started a second save on this account but still missing. Very unusual.
Mephisto4thewin
Mephisto4thewin
Posted on 19 September 19 at 15:24
Yes that's exactly what I tried. Even joined a multiplayer game and the collectibles was there for the other account (host) but not for me.
Pretender NL
Pretender NL
Posted on 24 September 19 at 17:52
I have problems with the happy married achievement. Tried several times but it will not unlock. Anyone else has this problem?
Mephisto4thewin
Mephisto4thewin
Posted on 26 September 19 at 05:07
Pretender NL said:
I have problems with the happy married achievement. Tried several times but it will not unlock. Anyone else has this problem?
Yes me also. I'm nearly ready to fully delete my save data and see if that fixes my 2 achievements that are not unlocking.
One Wasted Life
Posted on 26 September 19 at 14:13
Collectible No. 3 isn't there in my game also.
The married couple is in front oft he church, but the achievement does not pop when I get there.
S1yfa
S1yfa
Posted on 26 September 19 at 19:29
Married couple not unlocking. I tried a new company, no luck. Going to just complete everything else then delete my save to try this one. If anyone gets there before me and deletes a save, please share if it works!
Pretender NL
Pretender NL
Posted on 29 September 19 at 19:58
Deleted my save game and tried again. Still not Happy Married unlocked. I drove directly to the church, maybe I have to unlock the area first?
oMike
oMike
Posted on 29 September 19 at 23:48
I got the happily married at the start of the game so unlocking the area isnt needed. Hopefully they will add another patch.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.