Game Discussion: Gears 5 Forum

Has anyone seen this?

AuthorMessage
Uh0h its Renaud
Posted on 19 September 19 at 02:53
Has anyone seen the TA Gears leaderboard?

It looks like SUP3R DUCK3 just needs to reach general and he/she will be the first player to unlock Seriously 5.0.

I wish the game wasn’t broken so we could see how many hours this person has invested already.

20 re-ups in 13 days lol so crazy. No lvl 5 ally though.

If you’re curious, scroll down on the main Gears page and the leaderboard is on the bottom right. Absolutely insane!
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 19 September 19 at 03:21
Meh leveling isn't hard, you can get like 10 levels in 30 min
Moo
SUP3R DUCK3
SUP3R DUCK3
Posted on 19 September 19 at 03:46
0.o
chris d
Achvement
Achvement
Posted on 19 September 19 at 03:46, Edited on 19 September 19 at 03:51 by Achvement
O.o
fireiz
fireiz
Posted on 19 September 19 at 04:11
i saw that and i sent a msg congratulation
Have no fear, Amjad is here
WhitestAFI2ICAN
Posted on 19 September 19 at 06:28
If that’s true could you confirm super duck, that you need to do all 12 launch horde maps & all 4 escape launch maps both on master difficulty? For seriously? How?
oWxlker
oWxlker
Posted on 19 September 19 at 06:49
All respect to @SUP3R DUCK3, that's a grind! I wish I had enough time to invest in Seriously 5.0 shock
Ron Jeremy R6
Ron Jeremy R6
Posted on 19 September 19 at 07:08
Time to see some daylight again, SuperDuck!! :)
Avoids
Avoids
Posted on 19 September 19 at 11:55
I would love to know how they did master difficulty on both Horde & Escape.
Deschain019
Deschain019
Posted on 19 September 19 at 13:58
Sighris said:
What is your leveling strategy? Wouldn’t mind knocking a few out before boost wears off.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 19 September 19 at 14:38, Edited on 19 September 19 at 14:38 by Shinnizle
WhitestAFI2ICAN said:
If that’s true could you confirm super duck, that you need to do all 12 launch horde maps & all 4 escape launch maps both on master difficulty? For seriously? How?
I'd love to have that clarified too.

Deschain019 said:
Sighris said:
What is your leveling strategy? Wouldn’t mind knocking a few out before boost wears off.
And I'm also curious about this.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
Bomb 2 chest
Bomb 2 chest
Posted on 19 September 19 at 15:45
According to my mathematical calculations he played for at least 5 hours minimum.
Uh0h its Renaud
Posted on 19 September 19 at 22:57
^ hahahahaha
FuzzyRabbidDogg
Posted on 19 September 19 at 23:32, Edited on 19 September 19 at 23:39 by FuzzyRabbidDogg
how do you know he's completed everything else? there are no achievements for mastering all the maps or 20 reups. completing the game on insane gives you 49% of that achievement so...... you can get 1 reup every few hours if your doing the escape glitch with a solid group so the 20 reups isn't crazy either, just a huge time sink.

The mastering every map seems like it's the hard part of this seriously. especially horde. Unless it's just only mastering 1 map. would nice to get more info on that from him and achievement other than a "0.o"
Infamous
Infamous
Posted on 20 September 19 at 03:44
All I want to know is do the re-up rewards ever get good or is it literally just a shitty desert skin every time?
oONeonDemonOo
oONeonDemonOo
Posted on 20 September 19 at 06:38, Edited on 20 September 19 at 06:39 by oONeonDemonOo
FuzzyRabbidDogg said:
how do you know he's completed everything else? there are no achievements for mastering all the maps or 20 reups. completing the game on insane gives you 49% of that achievement so...... you can get 1 reup every few hours if your doing the escape glitch with a solid group so the 20 reups isn't crazy either, just a huge time sink.

The mastering every map seems like it's the hard part of this seriously. especially horde. Unless it's just only mastering 1 map. would nice to get more info on that from him and achievement other than a "0.o"
You have to complete all 7 gears 5 horde launch maps on master for seriously achievement. You will gain about 3% on the seriously achievement for each map completed, for some map i got 2%.
Achvement
Achvement
Posted on 20 September 19 at 08:03
FuzzyRabbidDogg said:

Sorry to say but that’s false. The exp goes up as you get higher. About to be reup 11 myself so it gets way worse than what you are thinking.
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 20 September 19 at 08:54
Achvement said:
FuzzyRabbidDogg said:

Sorry to say but that’s false. The exp goes up as you get higher. About to be reup 11 myself so it gets way worse than what you are thinking.
Xp doesn’t change...it’s always 1000 xp for a level.
Moo
FoRty9
FoRty9
Posted on 20 September 19 at 08:59
Sighris said:
Achvement said:
FuzzyRabbidDogg said:

Xp doesn’t change...it’s always 1000 xp for a level.
Yes it does. It goes up 100xp every time you prestige.
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 20 September 19 at 09:59
Time to start sharing some info on what this entails please lol.

Otherwise you're sabotaging us! (0)_(o)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.