Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

How often does TA update Gamerpics and avatars?

AuthorMessage
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 19 September 19 at 06:12, Edited on 19 September 19 at 10:59 by EarthboundX
So for the second time, I accidentally deleted my profile and all its "items" off my 360.

Luckily I've learned from last time and have everything important backed up now. But because of this goof, I lost my original 360 avatar. After trying to create myself( I swear my peak doesn't go that far back, haha), I decided to just try to recreate my original one, bargain bin Ness from Earthbound. So atm it has a weird combo of my second avatar, and the first gamerpic on my recreated one, that I have since edited.

I've noticed it won't update to my current gamerpic, even after selecting the update gamerpic on scan a few times.

So it's not a huge deal, but I was just wondering how often TA updates these things? Does it only scan to update things like Xbox 360 avatars and Gamepics once a day or so?

I'm still confused with my Xbox One account, as that still has the gamerpic from my original avatar, it doesn't seem to want to update. "edit" Manged to fix this on the Xbox One by using a new gamerpic from the original avatars app.

Thanks.
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 19 September 19 at 21:11
OK, so clearing Chrome's cache has fix the avatar issue, but the gamerpic still won't update.
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 19 September 19 at 21:36
OK, seems to be fixed now, not sure if I did that by using the update gamerpic option, and then not requesting an update, or it was just it random, but it's all good now.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.