Game Discussion: Space Hulk: Tactics (Win 10) Forum

Anyone able to get online?

AuthorMessage
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 19 September 19 at 16:40
I can't connect to the servers. It said once the servers were offline, another time it said servers were unavailable. Keeps saying to validate as well.

Anyone else having this issue?
It seems this may have been a problem for almost a month now, as the achievements requiring you to publish a mission haven't been unlocked by anybody since August 24.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 19 September 19 at 16:44
I just sent an email to Cyanide studios, hopefully I get a response soon and get this resolved.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 23 September 19 at 20:40
Cyanide hasn't gotten back to me. I know it was over the weekend, but Monday is over and still nothing. Not even an automated reply. Contacted Focus Home Interactive to see. Hopefully they get back to me.
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 25 September 19 at 05:20
The servers for the One version of the game also appear to have gone down (since mid August). Probably not a good sign...
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 25 September 19 at 12:30
Wow a reply!

That does not seem like a good sign. But even more so, I don't understand for this game seeing as the servers were done 2 weeks after this version was launched. Neither publisher, nor developer has gotten back to me, let alone acknowledged my message.
Healtti
Healtti
Posted on 25 September 19 at 14:24
Healtti said:
*snip*
Here's the official SH:T discord. Put some heat on them. https://discord.gg/Hk7etb8
For what little it's worth, I was able to get a response out of their community manager via that channel.

Sigh. I wish Games Workshop would stop whoring their licence to just about anyone, but I digress...
"We aren't planning on doing anything about it." - Bethesda Support North America
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 25 September 19 at 14:37
Healtti said:
Healtti said:
*snip*
Here's the official SH:T discord. Put some heat on them. https://discord.gg/Hk7etb8
For what little it's worth, I was able to get a response out of their community manager via that channel.

Sigh. I wish Games Workshop would stop whoring their licence to just about anyone, but I digress...
Yeah, I tried the discord earlier this morning. Just got a response from someone on the community team. Multiplayer isn't even supported on the game pass version. Waiting for a response on the community features such as uploading and sharing missions. They said they'll get back to me on it, so waiting on that.
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 26 September 19 at 04:31
Healtti said:
gamer=Healtti]
100%. I'm a fan of Warhammer but their games are very hit or miss, with little in between.
eohjay
eohjay
Posted on 30 September 19 at 12:54
The Discontinued Flags went through on the console version, but I couldn't submit them for this version because it isn't on my tag.

If anyone reading this already started the game - it'd be awesome if you could submit achievement flag change requests for the two discontinued achievements. I probably would have started this version if not for the mention in the console thread - so thanks for that!

Ship Designer and User Instructions.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 September 19 at 13:15
eohjay said:
The Discontinued Flags went through on the console version, but I couldn't submit them for this version because it isn't on my tag.

If anyone reading this already started the game - it'd be awesome if you could submit achievement flag change requests for the two discontinued achievements. I probably would have started this version if not for the mention in the console thread - so thanks for that!

Ship Designer and User Instructions.
I would if I had started it. But the two online ones were the first ones I went for. When it kept giving me a 'servers offline' error I did some digging. Then realized servers had been offline for the last month, and been hit or miss for a lot of the game's short life cycle. It's sitting at 0/1000 on my tag, which slightly irks me.
eohjay
eohjay
Posted on 30 September 19 at 13:42
Seitzz said:
It's sitting at 0/1000 on my tag, which slightly irks me.
I'm just grateful TA doesn't pick up those instances of 0/1000.

I think there is still a way to hide them on your tag on the actual console if it's 0/1000. I'm not at the console right now, but if you go into your achievement tab and scroll down to the game you should be able to hit X to hide it (assuming it is still at 0/1000). When you do this it doesn't remove it from your tag, just hide it, and I think I noticed they eventually show up again. I've got a game or two I had to do this on.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 September 19 at 14:09, Edited on 30 September 19 at 14:10 by Seitzz
eohjay said:
Seitzz said:
It's sitting at 0/1000 on my tag, which slightly irks me.
I'm just grateful TA doesn't pick up those instances of 0/1000.

I think there is still a way to hide them on your tag on the actual console if it's 0/1000. I'm not at the console right now, but if you go into your achievement tab and scroll down to the game you should be able to hit X to hide it (assuming it is still at 0/1000). When you do this it doesn't remove it from your tag, just hide it, and I think I noticed they eventually show up again. I've got a game or two I had to do this on.
Yeah, you can still hide them. But then there is a tab that allows you to show hidden and non-hidden, non-hidden, or hidden games. Even that still mildly bothers me. I think I've got 4 or 5 of those that I want to clean up and 1000g. I was under the impression years ago on 360 that it actually removed it from your gamertag. But that was not the case.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 30 September 19 at 14:29
I just contact Focus Home and Cyanide again, after being ignored for a week. I think I'm just going to keep submitting a ticket week after week, maybe even daily at some point. Gonna try discord again and see if the community guy replies to me again.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 01 October 19 at 13:24
Got this from the community person.

This issue has been passed on to the devs
If there's something new in the near future with regards to this issue, I'll keep you updated.
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 02 October 19 at 00:01
Dang...I just saw the discontinued achievements. That sucks. Luckily, I had those two, but I am sure more will follow.
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 02 October 19 at 00:45
Skanker irl said:
Dang...I just saw the discontinued achievements. That sucks. Luckily, I had those two, but I am sure more will follow.
Those are the only two that require an online connection. The other 3 online ones that are in the Xbox One version are not in the Win 10 version because multiplayer is not supported on the Game Pass version.
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 02 October 19 at 01:02
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.