Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 19 September 19 at 16:41Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden walkthrough
  • Posted on 17 October 19 at 01:16Permalink
    Looking forward to this walkthrough headspin
  • Posted on 25 November 19 at 16:26Permalink
    Is there an update on this walkthrough? Looks like it's been in development for over 2 months....
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,190,522
    Posted on 25 November 19 at 18:59Permalink
    I believe I got a PM from the owner around 2 weeks ago, progress is being made as he said but would be slow for a while. I don’t remember the exact words but it is still being worked on from what I can see.
  • Posted on 06 January 20 at 19:23Permalink
    Hey all, I am about to start working on the walk through again. I had a baby a few weeks ago that prevented any progress for a while. Apologies for the delay. I am currently 2/3 of the way through the main part of the walk through.
  • Posted on 14 January 20 at 15:09Permalink
    Congratulations to your new family member. Looking forward to the guide.
  • Posted on 21 January 20 at 06:16Permalink
    The main campaign walkthrough is pretty much complete, just need to proofread and format it a bit. I will finish up the Seed of Evil DLC walkthrough sometime in the next few weeks, but I am thinking I may just publish the walkthrough with only the main campaign walkthrough, but I am not sure yet.
  • Posted on 27 January 20 at 21:09Permalink
    Sounds like a solid idea to me. I guess just playing through the main campaign will take quite a bit of time.
  • Posted on 29 January 20 at 15:56, Edited on 29 January 20 at 15:58 by ICE Faux PiratePermalink
    Thanks dude! And congrats on the baby. I had no idea that you were the one writing the walkthrough! I saw on my friend feed that you had gotten all of the achievements and was impressed.
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Posted on 30 January 20 at 06:25Permalink
    Thanks man. I'm pretty proud of 100%ing this game. Was a very fun challenge. I hope the walk through is helpful to everyone else! I believe the TA ratio for this game shouldn't be as large as it is.

I talked with the walk through Overseer and decided to just finish the whole thing first. So I'll need another 1-2 weeks (probably closer to 2 weeks) to finish up and you should see it published then.

I'm also in the process of finishing up my PhD and applying for jobs, so it's a busy time for myself right now. Otherwise this would've been done by now.. Apologies for the wait.
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 08:17Permalink
    What's the current status of the walkthrough? If I may ask ;-).
  • Dang3R GamingDang3R Gaming1,190,522
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 12:04Permalink
    It has been submitted for review, did a little work on it a few days ago and hoping to get round to reviewing the rest of it this weekend once I finish some uni work.
  • Posted on 28 February 20 at 23:24Permalink
    That‘s great to hear. Really looking forward to it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.