Game Discussion: What in the World? (WP) Forum

Lost the game need help

AuthorMessage
ll Durden ll
ll Durden ll
Posted on 19 September 19 at 17:56
I recently uninstalled this game to try to get the microphone problem solved, and now I can’t reinstall it as it isn’t in the store that I can find. Does anyone have a solution for this? Am I able to reinstall a deleted app/game somehow other than the store. I have an old Nokia Lumia 730 (I believe).
ll Durden ll
ll Durden ll
Posted on 19 September 19 at 18:11
I tried a few different things but can’t get the game back.. worse yet about 10 achievements I finished didn’t sync. If anyone has this game still installed PLEASE message me on xbl. GT: LL Durden LL
Inferno118
Inferno118
Posted on 19 September 19 at 20:57
You’d have to get the XAP of it which is a whole nother wormhole. Pretty sure u can’t sign into other profiles on ur phone as is, could be wrong tho. I gotta do that damn 5 day cheevo
BetaSigX20
BetaSigX20
Posted on 19 September 19 at 21:52
You can't access it through the library in the store on your Windows Phone? I was just able to install it on mine (Lumia 640XL), and I'm using a whole different phone than I was a couple of years ago when I played it. It loaded up fine. Didn't keep any progress in the game, of course, but it seems to work fine.
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 20 September 19 at 06:19, Edited on 20 September 19 at 06:23 by Homunculus Fury
When you go into the store on your phone at the bottom you will see ... There you should find your apps and download history.

I just checked mine and it's showing as not available for my device which means it's gone from the store, it's exclusive to a carrier (it's not) or my phone is out of date (it's not)

So my guess is you can't redownload it. I feel your pain I had this happen with mass effect WP game.
ll Durden ll
ll Durden ll
Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:37
I looked in history In the store, but it’d doesnt appear. There was no library in the store though. Arg this is driving me crazy. I uninstalled because I couldn’t get the mic achievements to work, and now I’m having trouble getting it back. Hope I can find some fix. I will take any ideas!
BetaSigX20
BetaSigX20
Posted on 20 September 19 at 17:07
Are you on a Windows 10 phone, or Windows 8?
Homunculus Fury
Posted on 21 September 19 at 05:07
ll Durden ll said:
I looked in history In the store, but it’d doesnt appear. There was no library in the store though. Arg this is driving me crazy. I uninstalled because I couldn’t get the mic achievements to work, and now I’m having trouble getting it back. Hope I can find some fix. I will take any ideas!
You click the ... When in the store should be at the bottom right of the screen and you will have my apps and downloads. It would be listed under apps. There should be the list of all apps that are tied to your gamer tag that you downloaded.

If it isn't there there isn't much hope for getting it back.
Juif
Juif
Posted on 28 September 19 at 03:05
Is anyone able to connect to xbox live on W10 Mobile ?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.