Game Discussion: Gears 5 Forum

Regular campaign achievement didn't unlock?

AuthorMessage
kd rio 007
kd rio 007
Posted on 19 September 19 at 22:35
As subject. Completed the campaign on Insane tonight, got that achievement fine (seen a lot of people having trouble unlocking this) but the True Threat to Sera didn't unlock for me. What is wrong with you TC tf? All my stats show the game completed on insane with no gaps as well
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 20 September 19 at 10:02
Have you checked both

- progress within the campaign menu (i.e. chapter select)
- progress in "stats"

Mine don't synchronise at all

My chapter select says i have completed all chapters. (varying difficulties due to the server issues). But my stats say I have zero info or records for Act 1 chapter 1&2. Very odd. But I suppose it means I need to play those chapters yet again.

Also my achievement is stuck on 80% for finishing campaign. Ffs
kd rio 007
kd rio 007
Posted on 20 September 19 at 13:17
Yeah, campaign stats and chapter select both show insane. Never got that issue where it shows a gap but I know a couple of people that did and still got both achievements. It's got to be the buggiest game release ever and more worrying that it's from a first party dev
WeisGuy9
WeisGuy9
Posted on 20 September 19 at 14:45
Same for me on Intermediate. Everything shows completed both places. No True Threat to Sera achievement.

Far, FAR to many bugs and glitches for a game title of this magnitude.
JungAndReckless
Posted on 20 September 19 at 17:40
TC tweeted around a week ago that they were working on resolving this by the end of next week, hopefully they will make that timeline and it will be fixed in a few days.
ttfp saylow
ttfp saylow
Posted on 08 October 19 at 19:22
I've updated the game, but still have this problem. My stats show missing completion in Act 2, even though I've completed the story… roll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.