Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Frostpunk: Console Edition Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 20 September 19 at 00:22
37 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: Frostpunk: Console Edition Achievement List Revealed
K1NG ARTHUR III
Posted on 20 September 19 at 00:26
Frostpunk: Console Edition: videogame edition: the game
TendedFatback
TendedFatback
Posted on 20 September 19 at 02:09
have been looking for this for forever loved this war of mine
fatback
MotorexGTR32
MotorexGTR32
Posted on 20 September 19 at 03:26
If you zoom out Frostpunk logo, you can see Frost letters doesn’t shown as Frost. To me, it look like FRUXL. The logo is poorly design.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 20 September 19 at 03:57
MotorexGTR32 said:
If you zoom out Frostpunk logo, you can see Frost letters doesn’t shown as Frost. To me, it look like FRUXL. The logo is poorly design.
Odd thing to say. If I zoom out far enough it only takes up a pixel of my screen and becomes quite unreadable. Shit logo 0/10
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Billargh
Billargh
Posted on 20 September 19 at 06:08
LV 1 Blue Slime said:
MotorexGTR32 said:
Odd thing to say. If I zoom out far enough it only takes up a pixel of my screen and becomes quite unreadable. Shit logo 0/10
I tried zooming in on it, and I kept zooming and then the logo just made me whole screen go blue. 8/10 IGN.

The achievement list looks like it's going to take a while mind, I know I didn't even get close to getting them all on Steam. Too many playthroughs required.
Schinderdiv
Schinderdiv
Posted on 20 September 19 at 08:13
MotorexGTR32 said:
Then you've definitely failed my "would we enjoy similar bands" test, haha. To me that logo is simply Frost Punk.

I'd never heard of this game before, but I think this game looks interesting from the screenshots, and it sounds fun. I'll have to look more into it.
If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
xLsWx
xLsWx
Posted on 20 September 19 at 17:44
MotorexGTR32 said:
Zoom out enough on any logo and it looks poor -----

I read your post very closely, its poorly designed...
Basanakin
Basanakin
Posted on 21 September 19 at 11:09
As expected, same list as on Steam. I can tell you all 1 thing, 7 of these achievements are REALLY difficult, that doesn't include the time consuming ones... Missing those 7, I already spent over 120 hours with this game.
jxlive021
jxlive021
Posted on 21 September 19 at 13:26
RTS type
Zedpellin
Zedpellin
Posted on 21 September 19 at 22:50
MotorexGTR32 said:

roll
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.