Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Forum

Fate of Atlantis 2 DLC problem

AuthorMessage
Blue n Gold Eel
Posted on 20 September 19 at 08:55, Edited on 20 September 19 at 09:03 by Blue n Gold Eel
So i was doing the "A new lease on death" mission where you need to defend hades palace from the escaped prisoners, well i have done 2/3 and there is one guy who seems to be stuck in the actual building and i can't get to him, i whistle and he hears it but never walks so he's stuck.

I was wondering if there is a way to restart missions in the DLC or am i screwed and have to start the game all over again, any help would be gladly appreciated as i'm close to finishing this game off and have put 200hrs into it, and would like all the achievements from it.

EDIT: I can't proceed the story any further as I need the mission that follows this one to get the gauntlets of the dead so I can get into the areas of the map that require the fallen outfit.
What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
JeffMomm
JeffMomm
Posted on 20 September 19 at 12:24
I had enemies stuck in the world a few times myself. I even got myself stuck inside a mountain once. lol I always ended up loading a previous save. Hopefully there's an autosave still available to you so you don't have to go back too far.
Blue n Gold Eel
Posted on 21 September 19 at 03:55
JeffMomm said:
I had enemies stuck in the world a few times myself. I even got myself stuck inside a mountain once. lol I always ended up loading a previous save. Hopefully there's an autosave still available to you so you don't have to go back too far.
It sucks as there is no restart mission option which is such a big over sight. Unfortunately the last manual save I had was 2 days earlier, so I lost about 10hrs worth of time, I also have to do the first Atlantis DLC again to get to the second one :(

Now i'm manually saving before each mission.
What's a twip? something a wabbit is on when he wides on a twain - Elmer Fudd.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.