Game Discussion: Just Cause 4 Forum

Fully Stocked achievement didn't pop up

AuthorMessage
Sunny Kloud
Sunny Kloud
Posted on 20 September 19 at 10:36
Hello gamers,

I have a problem with the fully stocked achievement. I made all wingsuit, speed and vehicle stunts, completed the main game, have made all side missions und secured all regions. And the achievement tracker says 95 %.

Have anybody an idea why? I really don't want to play all again.
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 20 September 19 at 11:10
Game is buggy for a lot of people.

Everything unlocked for me luckily, including dlc, but a lot are having it not pop. Most restarted the game.
Joel78
Joel78
Posted on 20 September 19 at 12:36
There was a method posted in another thread that you could try, whilst still in the game go into xbox settings/network and choose go offline, then do a stunt or something in the game and after that go back to settings and go online, some people have had the achievement pop after that.
Sunny Kloud
Sunny Kloud
Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:11
Joel78 said:
There was a method posted in another thread that you could try, whilst still in the game go into xbox settings/network and choose go offline, then do a stunt or something in the game and after that go back to settings and go online, some people have had the achievement pop after that.
thank you, I will try it
Sunny Kloud
Sunny Kloud
Posted on 21 September 19 at 22:18
I got it! First I tried it with the offline/online settings, but that didn't worked out. Then I finished the DLC with fighting against Miller. The Miller achievement poped and then the fully stocked also. I feel very lucky that I have not play the whole game again
Joel78
Joel78
Posted on 22 September 19 at 02:17
Good to hear!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.