Site Wishlist Forum

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Hiding type news we're not interested in?

AuthorMessage
vegansound
vegansound
Posted on 20 September 19 at 13:12
Hello everyone,

True Achievements is a very cool site. But I don't think (lots of) people use it at 100%, needing every features, reading ALL the articles in the main page, etc. So why not make it possible to hide article kinds we don't want to see?

For myself, I NEVER read 'Achievement List Revealed' ones. And we know there are TONS of them, like right know (September 20th, 3:10pm), with not less than 7 articles of this type in a row!

I don't care about those subjects and some others, so why must I see them? Making possible for each one of us to choose what to see or not in the news page should be a very good idea.

Maybe letting a thin line with just the title of the article, instead of nothing if hidden, could be a solution. But again, not everything in the news interests me, and I'm sick of being obliged to see them anyway.

We can show/hide stuff in our profile pages, why not applying it to the news section too?

Thanks for reading me.
cottoncandyball
Posted on 20 September 19 at 16:22
We could hope for tons of features to the site, these ones in particular would be great additions.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.