Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: September 21st is Batman Day and we Want to Know What your Favourite Batman Game is?

AuthorMessage
Canezza
Canezza
Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:05
Let's celebrate the day of the Dark Knight!

Please click here to read the story: Poll: September 21st is Batman Day and we Want to Know What your Favourite Batman Game is?
Poll: Which is your favourite Batman game?
  • 33.6% - Batman: Arkham Asylum
  • 27.2% - Batman: Arkham City
  • 2.2% - Batman: Arkham Origins
  • 13.7% - Batman: Arkham Knight
  • 4.5% - Batman: The Telltale Series
  • 2.9% - Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series
  • 3.9% - LEGO Batman
  • 1.7% - LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  • 2.0% - LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
  • 0.6% - The Dark Knight Rises (Windows Phone)
  • 7.6% - I've never played a Batman Game
  • 0.1% - Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition

• We had 2,734 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
    Hi Im Lone Wolf
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:06
    Batman Telltale games, loved them. I hope the new Telltale games continues the story.
    CodeMonkeysGuy
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:07
    City, easy.

Asylum is a tight experience, but the gameplay isn't as deep and refined. Knight obfuscated the core values the formula had to offer. City is friggin' immaculate.
    I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
    DarkWingSpartan
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:11
    Lego Batman 1 for the nostalgia, Arkham Knight because it's the best.
    This is a signature. It has words in it.
    MatthewMk2
    MatthewMk2
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:16
    Arkham Asylum. I loved that game but for whatever reason could never get into the other Arkham games.
    HawkeyeBarry20
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:17
    I voted City but looking at the results I hope Origins gets some love, the best fights of any game.
    The lMlan
    The lMlan
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:17
    Asylum is an inferior game in many ways to City....But I have to say Asylum. Is it mostly because the "game crash" sequence with Scarecrow is absolutely amazing, probably.

Arkham series should be tried out by everyone who has the opportunity to do so. Best single player experience I've had in totality.
    It's beginning to look a lot like glitchmas, every game I play
    ThaFlu84
    ThaFlu84
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:18
    Arkham City is one of the top 5 best games I’ve played. I was mind-blown when playing it at release, and then that ending. That entire trilogy was excellent though. I’m very excited to play the Batman TellTale games eventually also.
    Zedpellin
    Zedpellin
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:19
    City. The best Batman game ever.
    ElSaviola
    ElSaviola
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:20
    Just popped in to let you guys know that Lego Batman 1, 2, 3 and the Arkham trilogy are free on epic game store right now. ☺️
    F3AR Avenger
    F3AR Avenger
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:21, Edited on 20 September 19 at 15:22 by F3AR Avenger
    Got to be origins for me I just really enjoyed the story and game alot more then the other games, except for that multiplayer we don't talk about that warninglaugh
    Toca1FTW
    Toca1FTW
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:23, Edited on 20 September 19 at 15:24 by Toca1FTW
    CodeMonkeysGuy said:
    City, easy.

Asylum is a tight experience, but the gameplay isn't as deep and refined. Knight obfuscated the core values the formula had to offer. City is friggin' immaculate.
    Yeah, pretty much this. Maybe I'm a little closer to Asylum due to how "tight" it is, but city gave us so much more. I remember wanting to cry the first time I played city I was that happy redface.

Knight wasn't a let down, but the car stuff felt wierd. Playing it again after knowing what to expect it's kind of OK.

I've completed Asylum 100% 3 times so far. PC GOTY GFWL, PC GOTY Steam and Return to Arkham. I started a fourth (PC GFWL original), but GPU got damaged so on hold.
    Clockwerks
    Clockwerks
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:24
    City, without a doubt in my mind.

Though, I do love all of the Arkham games. Hoping we hear SOMETHING about a new entry soon.
    Zor El
    Zor El
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:30
    Definitely Arkham Asylum
    X Dirge X
    X Dirge X
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:30
    Gotham City Imposters.
    Seitzz
    Seitzz
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:33
    Arkham City hands down. Arkham Asylum got me started, and Arkham City took that game and built on everything in it and added its own pieces while staying true to itself. They added a lot of new features, but not too many, it was a good balance. Also, for me I felt that the combat system got the tweak it needed from Asylum. Everything about Arkham City was amazing for me.
    Zedpellin
    Zedpellin
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:36
    X Dirge X said:
    Gotham City Imposters.
    laugh
    ClownTastic
    ClownTastic
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:43
    I can't tell you what I'll be playing but I know I'll be outside in front of my neighbors sprinklers at 3:32am on Tuesday.
    Gamegoddess 21
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:45
    i'm tied between batman telltale series and arkham asylum myself both great games
    Gamegoddess 21
    TrueAssassin86x
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 15:46, Edited on 20 September 19 at 15:55 by TrueAssassin86x
    Arkham Asylum for me follwed by the Batman Telltale series for me.
    Xbox1,Switch,Ps4 Gamer.
    Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.