Game Discussion: Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Breaking the limit achievement not unlocking

• Sidarthur87Sidarthur87289,697
    Posted on 21 September 19 at 20:05, Edited on 21 September 19 at 20:41 by Sidarthur87Permalink
    So recently I’ve tried to unlock the breaking the limit achievement, but I’ve been unable to do so. This is the one you’re required to land a rush assassination that chains 4 times. I’ve followed the solutions here on TA and videos on YouTube and still nothing. So I just wanna know if anyone had experienced any issues with this achievement and maybe could give me a tip on how to unlock it. Thanks
  • Posted on 30 September 19 at 07:01Permalink
    The chain must kill all 4 targets. Equip gear to increase assassin damage. After that go to where the guide tells you. Got this my 2nd try as the targets were killed. Hope this helps.
    Xbox Ambassodor
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 03:29Permalink
    Thanks DarkKnightKefka, unfortunately no achievement after following your advice. I equipped gear to increase my assassin damage and made sure I killed all 5 guys in the chain (while wielding the pride of the lion sword) and nothing happened. I´m starting to think this achievement might just glitched on me.
  • Posted on 07 October 19 at 00:44Permalink
    Did you insta kill and not get spotted? Hope it works.
    Xbox Ambassodor
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 05:42Permalink
    It finally popped! I had to actually start over the game but managed to get it first try during this new playthrough.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.