Game Discussion: Borderlands 3 Forum

100%-Issue

AuthorMessage
cenGii91
cenGii91
Posted on 22 September 19 at 12:21
Hey guys, i completed the whole story and was now doing collectibles, but somehow i don't understand the completion here. When i switch to pandora and press LS it shows me only 98% completed with 1 Mission not completed and 1 Place not discovered, however when i check all of the locations one-by-one everything shows me 100% with all Items collected (Eridian Writing, Red Chests, Missions, PLaces, Fast-Travels and Crew-Challenges) for every single place.

Strangely enough when i go to challenges on Pandora itself it shows me that some of the places have even more "collectibles" like:

Cathedral of the Twin Gods 18/20 (???)
8/8 Crew Challenges
2/2 Red Chests
1/1 Eridian Writing
1/1 Fast-Travel Station
1/1 Mission
5/5 Places

What are the 2 missing ones?

Even "The Great Vault" is misleading as it shows me 2/2 Places but when i go to planet info by pressing Y it shows me 3/2 for "The Great Vault". This is totally confusing to me, despite the locations have 100% already, and i can't see what is the "third" thing here.
I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
OhMyGoth1
OhMyGoth1
Posted on 22 September 19 at 12:37
Have you visited "The Slaughter Shaft" and done the Circle of Slaughter quest there? It's one of the three arenas required for the achievement. It won't show up on the fast travel until you go there yourself, and it counts as a location and a quest, so it's probably what you're missing there. You can get there from Konrad's Hold I believe.
cenGii91
cenGii91
Posted on 22 September 19 at 13:37
Thanks, gonna try this again. Still, something seems awkward to me. I counted all of the items manually and somehow the shown statistics seem to be wrong.

On Eden-6 i have 46 of 54 Crew-Challenges, however the Galaxy-View shows me 192 of 194. How do i need 8 more Crew-Challenges when there is only 2 left?
And i collected every Clap-part, did all Mission of Zero and Sir Hammerlock, collected all car parts and the radio towers and completed everything of Typhon.

Either i really miss something or the calculations are buggy or just awkwardly counted.
I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
OhMyGoth1
OhMyGoth1
Posted on 23 September 19 at 13:04
Yeah the in game counters are sometimes wrong. Some areas I have 3/2 fast travel locations, and overall I have 34/30 Eridian writings...
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 24 September 19 at 00:08
The in game counters are completely off. I'm reading 101% of galaxy progress.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.