Game Discussion: Halo 2 (PC) Forum

I need help finding a way to get Halo 2 vista and the single player achievements.

AuthorMessage
DropDeadHorizon
Posted on 22 September 19 at 17:03, Edited on 22 September 19 at 17:10 by DropDeadHorizon
I am looking for a way to get halo 2 vista running so I can earn the rest of the single player achievements. I have been noticing that people are still earning the achievements so i am hoping some of you can point mew in the right direction.

Back in 2009 i had a crappy laptop and earned the achievements for the first two missions, and it has been bothering me for years now... I have been searching high and low for a working copy or a key online. I don't want to spend $79 on a brand new copy for a few achievements...

I need a run down of what I will need to get my single player achievements. I need to get them done immediately. Anything helps!
Aliyah
Living Legends
Posted on 22 September 19 at 17:06
Buy a used copy and legacy keys from bioshock or Kane and lynch would work to activate this game.
DropDeadHorizon
Posted on 22 September 19 at 17:11, Edited on 22 September 19 at 17:12 by DropDeadHorizon
Living Legends said:
Buy a used copy and legacy keys from bioshock or Kane and lynch would work to activate this game.
where can i find a clean download for halo 2? and where do i purchase these games?
Aliyah
Living Legends
Posted on 22 September 19 at 17:23
A physical copy off of eBay will work. Cleanest version our there IMO
Kikoo123
Kikoo123
Posted on 25 September 19 at 12:09
just youtube it
ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo
DropDeadHorizon
Posted on 26 September 19 at 18:27
I’ve done just about everything I can do. It will not sign into GFWL. I even bought Kane and lynch on steam for the GFWL code and it doesn’t work. I’m lost.
Aliyah
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.