Game Discussion: Celeste Forum

Chapter 9 Achievements Not On Consoles?

AuthorMessage
Magic 11407
Magic 11407
Posted on 22 September 19 at 17:18
Celeste's recently released Chapter 9/v1.3 added two new achievements in the Steam version, "Farewell" and "Wow". But they don't seems to be available on Xbox or PlayStation... cry
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 22 September 19 at 20:16
Good, this DLC is far inferior to the main game
Your all-time low just lowered again
RadiantViper
RadiantViper
Posted on 23 September 19 at 04:19
Narcissist Code said:
Good, this DLC is far inferior to the main game
How so?
Narcissist Code
Narcissist Code
Posted on 23 September 19 at 04:24, Edited on 23 September 19 at 04:25 by Narcissist Code
Many reasons, the main one being the pace of it. It's much more focused on puzzle-solving rather than precision platforming, and it's significantly more annoying to have to figure out what set of inputs you need to chain together rather than just being able to do so in a precise manner. The puzzles aren't hard, they just get tedious, since the precision platforming was the best part of the main game. It's like having to stop and solve a puzzle after every room in what is intended to be an action-packed FPS Also, the floating jellyfish controls can be unresponsive.

That being said, I'm not sure most people on this site actually got the chance to experience what the main game had to offer if you catch my drift laugh
Your all-time low just lowered again
DenXD
DenXD
Posted on 23 September 19 at 09:00
Narcissist Code said:
That being said, I'm not sure most people on this site actually got the chance to experience what the main game had to offer if you catch my drift laugh
laugh
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.