Film and TV Forum

For discussions on upcoming films, films in general, TV shows and the like

Favorite TV Series

AuthorMessage
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 23 August 14 at 08:30
DOOM The Return said:Allgorhythm said:JustifiedIncredible show. I've been waiting for the fifth season since I finished the fourth season.It's been announced that the sixth season will be the last. However, not a lot of detail has been announced yet. The last episode of season five was a season finale and not a series finale and left some plot threads open. Executive producer Graham Yost said that every episode of season 6 would pay tribute to Elmore Leonard, the author on whose work the show was based. Leonard passed away about a year ago.
Exalted Entity
Posted on 23 August 14 at 09:27
Allgorhythm said:DOOM The Return said:Allgorhythm said:JustifiedIncredible show. I've been waiting for the fifth season since I finished the fourth season.It's been announced that the sixth season will be the last. However, not a lot of detail has been announced yet. The last episode of season five was a season finale and not a series finale and left some plot threads open. Executive producer Graham Yost said that every episode of season 6 would pay tribute to Elmore Leonard, the author on whose work the show was based. Leonard passed away about a year ago.Sounds like it was worth the wait then :D 1 season every 2 days once the 6th and epic season comes out :D
Claptrap NL
Claptrap NL
Posted on 07 September 14 at 00:38
Claptrap NL said:Family Guy
South Park
The Simpsons (they've started from the first season two months ago, with 3 or 4 episodes in a row each day)
Bob Burgers
Gomorra
Corleone
Sons of Anarchy
Spartacus
and I probally will like that Board Walk Empire serie
See my blog
Dr Black Bones
Posted on 08 September 14 at 23:42
If I were to list every show I like we'd be here all day, but I'll list whatever I can remember off the top of my head:

Community
Parks and Rec
Flight of the Conchords
Californication
Summer Heights High
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Game of Thrones
Spaced
The IT Crowd
Jonah From Tonga
Angry Boys
Orange is the New Black
South Park
American Dad
Bob's Burgers
Rick and Morty
30 Rock
The Office
Derek
An Idiot Abroad
Entourage
The Killing
Luther
Sherlock
Tim & Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job!
Brooklyn Nine Nine

And much more that I can't think of right now.
Join Leaptrade.com to trade video games on the cheap. Just pay for shipping and that's it.
SANDROCKLQ
SANDROCKLQ
Posted on 09 October 14 at 22:28
The Big Bang Theory is my current favorite. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is my favorite overall though.
Rochelle
Rochelle
Posted on 29 October 14 at 12:27
House of Cards, Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and FRIENDS. Then there was another American one which came out around 1994-95 called Chicago Hope which I really enjoyed watching.
Valkyrie Maxx
Posted on 28 November 14 at 08:04
Hopefully i wont be the person with the biggest list of favourite tv shows soo please someone post more haha, im just going to write the titles as descriptions ect would take way to long.

Alphas, Angel, Arrow <3, Bionic Woman - Newer One with Katee Sackhoff, Buffy,
Birds of Prey, Band of Brothers, Battlestar Galactica - Both Series, Bones
Beauty & The Beast, The Cape, Caprica, Charmed, Castle, Chuck, Dark Angel, Dexter
Defiance, Death Valley, Doctor Who, Dollhouse, Eureka, Fringe, Firefly, Flashpoint
Fringe, Ghost Whisperer, Game of Thrones, Hawaii Five-0 - Current One, Haven, Jericho
Last Resort, Lost Girl, Lost, Legend of the Seeker, NCIS, Nikita, Off the Map
Orphan Black, Once Upon a Time, Rush, Rescue Special Ops, Rizzoli & Isles - Rizzles FTW
Revolution, Smallville, Sea Patrol, Space Above and Beyond, Sanctuary, Spartacus
Tru Calling, Teen Wolf, Tomorrow People, Torchwood, The Pacific
Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles, The 100, Under the Dome, Vampire Diaries
Veronica Mars, Warehouse 13, Walking Dead, Continuum, Orange is the New Black
Faking it

Looking back over that list am i the only one that thinks i have the weirdest most random lot of loved tv shows??
Sometimes we Hold onto pain because its all we know
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 28 November 14 at 13:41
Valkyrie Maxx said:Hopefully i wont be the person with the biggest list of favourite tv shows soo please someone post more haha, im just going to write the titles as descriptions ect would take way to long.

Looking back over that list am i the only one that thinks i have the weirdest most random lot of loved tv shows??
If this is weird, I'm right there with you. I see Josh Whedon is well represented. Firefly and Dollhouse were phenomenal.
Claptrap NL
Claptrap NL
Posted on 29 November 14 at 11:33
Vikings is a good show. Saw the first season on my pc and now it's coming to Dutch tv. LMFAO.
They're late as usual. Waiting for the second season, if they haven't released it yet.
See my blog
Exalted Entity
Posted on 12 December 14 at 17:03
The Flash and Arrow added to my list :P
Sexxy
Sexxy
Posted on 19 February 15 at 22:46
I thought The Flash was pretty good, Arrow comes off a little too tryhard to me for some reason.

The X-Files is prob up there in my all time favorites. I watch Supernatural sometimes too, even though it is a bit lame at times.
bye bye xboxone
Posted on 20 February 15 at 08:58
The Walking Dead smile
>> Let's go Bucs <<
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 20 February 15 at 18:13
Manu BAD IT said:The Walking Dead smileSundays can not get here fast enough...cry...such a great show....

MuhNamesTylerr said:I thought The Flash was pretty good, Arrow comes off a little too tryhard to me for some reason.I am watching the new Flash series right now - it is "ok" IMO.

Arrow, however, I can not stand - it is like DC was intentionally trying to make a cheap Batman-clone. roll

MuhNamesTylerr said:The X-Files is prob up there in my all time favorites. I watch Supernatural sometimes too, even though it is a bit lame at times.Loved X-Files back in the day - I sometimes go back to it. Still just as amazing as ever wink.
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Sexxy
Sexxy
Posted on 20 February 15 at 18:53
^ I seriously get on an X-Files kick once or twice a year where that is basically all I watch for like 2 weeks. It honestly probably isn't very healthy
Claptrap NL
Claptrap NL
Posted on 20 February 15 at 20:34
Claptrap NL said:Vikings is a good show. Saw the first season on my pc and now it's coming to Dutch tv. LMFAO.
They're late as usual. Waiting for the second season, if they haven't released it yet.
Well I started Boardwalk Empire this week and I really like that show. Now I'm in season 2, episode 7.
See my blog
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 23 February 15 at 14:31
MuhNamesTylerr said:^ I seriously get on an X-Files kick once or twice a year where that is basically all I watch for like 2 weeks. It honestly probably isn't very healthyI do that with shows as well - just started going through Spartacus again.

In terms of healthy I would say it is more in tune with understanding that 90% of what is on now is unwatchable, which is probably a lot healthy than just watching all that crap. wink
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 24 February 15 at 02:34
Justified recently began its sixth and final season.
SchizoPsycho74
Posted on 19 January 19 at 21:24
Game of Thrones
I'm 99.9% sure that I need a beer.
Hoffman
Hoffman
Posted on 07 March 19 at 00:17
I'm only like 5 years late to the party, but I'm watching Season 2 of Brooklyn 99 right now. Wifey doesn't like it or the Office, so I binge them while I'm doing work at home alone.

Wife and I have enjoyed Shameless, Sons of Anarchy, and Breaking Bad
Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.