Game Discussion: Gears 5 Forum

Double the stars-daily challenges

AuthorMessage
fireiz
365,292
fireiz
Posted on 23 September 19 at 05:29
yesterday i noticed that 2 of the daily challenges gave me double the stars they initially supposed to give upon completion, i had 2 "duplicate" challenges and once completed they gave me instead of 6 stars a total of 12 and a silverish stars appeared next to the original gold ones, but the weird thing when i completed the 3rd challenge, it only gave me the original gold stars with no extra
does any body have any idea what is that?
i am currently 1 level away from being a lieutenant
Have no fear, Amjad is here
JamP0und32
794,617
JamP0und32
Posted on 23 September 19 at 05:51
They had an event in over the weekend for double stars if you had boost active. It ended Sunday 10am PT i believe.
Groznia
308,060
Groznia
Posted on 23 September 19 at 15:17
JamP0und32 said:
They had an event in over the weekend for double stars if you had boost active. It ended Sunday 10am PT i believe.
Correct. The good news is supposedly there will be similar events in the future. I'm somewhat surprised I never saw an official TA news post about it? I mean I was aware of it from twitter and gears.com but its a shame if some missed out because they didn't know. :(
Ron Jeremy R6
150,399
Ron Jeremy R6
Posted on 24 September 19 at 07:11
Let's hope they do a 20x multiplier on the allied honor xp..
Groznia
308,060
Groznia
Posted on 24 September 19 at 14:55
Ron Jeremy R6 said:
Let's hope they do a 20x multiplier on the allied honor xp..
I did hear that there will be an xp boost for that yes so def something to look forward to. At the same time it certainly isn't going to be that high. But its ok to dream, what were they thinking with that system/achievement?
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 24 September 19 at 16:27
Groznia said:
Ron Jeremy R6 said:
Let's hope they do a 20x multiplier on the allied honor xp..
I did hear that there will be an xp boost for that yes so def something to look forward to. At the same time it certainly isn't going to be that high. But its ok to dream, what were they thinking with that system/achievement?
What were they thinking with Gears 5 in general? I like some of the new changes, but I'm not a fan of what was done to Horde.

It seems like Gears 5 was designed to give a big FU to boosters or those who found ways to make the long grind on certain achievements or obtaining the in-game currency/scrap shorter and is more geared toward the competitive / eSports gamers.

Its like TC decided to take everything good about Gears 4 and replace it with everything bad about Gears Judgement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.