Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Terminator Resistance: Reef Entertainment's New FPS

• KodingKoding977,906
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 12:49
    Well, it looks better than Terminator Salvation.
    62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper892,644
  • xLsWxxLsWx1,012,378
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 12:52
    First thought
    ......sweeeeeeet Terminator

Second thought

SHITTTTTT they made Rambo
  • FleshMechanicCZFleshMechanicCZ1,259,529
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 13:04
    I'm cautiously excited for this. Rambo was an awful game, and the graphics looked terrible even back then. Hopefully they'll redeem themselves with this one, I've been waiting for a Future Shock successor for years.
  • Posted on 23 September 19 at 13:11
    If this is disappointing, then I’ll just go back to playing as Sarah Connor & the T-800 in Gears 5 laugh
  • ZedpellinZedpellin311,826
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 13:11
    xLsWx said:
    First thought

Second thought

laugh
  • upsonmatthewupsonmatthew486,588
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 13:13
    Developed by Teyon who did Rambo and the Heavy Fire series so yeah it's going to be trash.
  • Posted on 23 September 19 at 13:45
    The trailer itself already looks kinda meh.
    "The fear of Blood tends to create fear for the Flesh"
  • Posted on 23 September 19 at 14:14
    Holy crap this came outta nowhere!

I'm down to try it but it better not be similar to Destiny or The Division!
    sonicfreak1986
  • DingadillyDingadilly1,610,944
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 14:24, Edited on 23 September 19 at 14:27 by Dingadilly
    I thought it was a weird time to release a terminator game, but apparently theres a new terminator dark fate film coming that I did not know about.
    Now I'm thinking it's a weird time to release a terminator film. I hope it hasn't got Arnie in, those films apexed on t2 judgement day.

Does if follow then that this is a movie tie in game? Or a completely unrelated in content stand alone game that just happens to launch around the same time?
  • LuucLuuc642,267
  • Posted on 23 September 19 at 15:01
    sonicfreak1986 said:
    Holy crap this came outta nowhere!

I'm down to try it but it better not be similar to Destiny or The Division!
    Considering their last effort that would be a huge step up in quality.

My expectations of this right now are that at least it may produce another good Angry Joe review like Rambo did.
    Grand Slam Tennis 2 world #1
  • Posted on 23 September 19 at 15:04
    Zedpellin said:
    xLsWx said:
    First thought

Second thought

laugh
    laugh
  • Posted on 23 September 19 at 15:10, Edited on 23 September 19 at 15:11 by HawkeyeBarry20
    I’m sure it won’t be amazing but I’m still excited for it. Can’t get enough Terminator in my life.
  • bLaKgRaVybLaKgRaVy771,437
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 15:23
    Dingadilly said:
    I thought it was a weird time to release a terminator game, but apparently theres a new terminator dark fate film coming that I did not know about.
    Now I'm thinking it's a weird time to release a terminator film. I hope it hasn't got Arnie in, those films apexed on t2 judgement day.
    Google is your friend.
  • xLsWxxLsWx1,012,378
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 16:14
    Dingadilly said:

Does if follow then that this is a movie tie in game? Or a completely unrelated in content stand alone game that just happens to launch around the same time?
    As someone referred to already - GOOGLE!

However, for more information, this is a "true canon" sequel to T2 Judgement day, Linda Hamilton, Arnie and Edward Furlong are all reprising their roles, and directed by JC himself
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper892,644
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 16:16
    xLsWx said:
    Dingadilly said:

As someone referred to already - GOOGLE!

However, for more information, this is a "true canon" sequel to T2 Judgement day, Linda Hamilton, Arnie and Edward Furlong are all reprising their roles, and directed by JC himself
    Actually it's directed by Tim Miller. James Cameron is producing and has a "Story by" co-credit.
  • KanchanaburiKanchanaburi1,261,892
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 17:32
    I am sure by spring this will be 80% off or added to the game pass. I am not optimistic since nothing presented in the trailer is unique or interesting. Just a lot of poorly finished shooting scenes. It will probably be similar to Mad max in quality, with adding finish everything and collect everything which takes you 10times longer than the actually game with MP deathmatch tacked on.
  • 粉丝游戏粉丝游戏746,025
    Posted on 23 September 19 at 18:09
    hope no online achievements will be addedheadspin
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.