Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Walkthrough Discussion

  • Posted on 23 September 19 at 18:07Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Final Fantasy VIII Remastered walkthrough
  • Posted on 08 May 20 at 07:44Permalink
    in disc 3 for the Eden part, nothing changes after Bahamut. I leave and no save point appears and I cant go down any tree??????
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • DonutDonut732,499
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 11:43Permalink
    There's something that needs fixing in the obel lake quest section of the walkthrough. You've written 'Fly to Trabia Garden then make your way to the far SE peninsula of the island for another treasure clue. Fly back to Esthar and then fly to the island just off the southeast of that continent. Then search the island for a scroll and your achievement:'
    Both of these directions should be southwest. Cheers
  • ErnaPErnaP981,362
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 12:53Permalink
    Iceberg082006 said:
    in disc 3 for the Eden part, nothing changes after Bahamut. I leave and no save point appears and I cant go down any tree??????
    You need to go into the Ragnarok, go to the Cockpit and speak to everybody there. This will make the Save Point and Climbable Tree spawn
  • Posted on 23 May 20 at 16:21Permalink
    ErnaP said:
    Iceberg082006 said:
    in disc 3 for the Eden part, nothing changes after Bahamut. I leave and no save point appears and I cant go down any tree??????
    You need to go into the Ragnarok, go to the Cockpit and speak to everybody there. This will make the Save Point and Climbable Tree spawn
    then the walkthrough should be edited to reflect that
    Iceberg Right Ahead
  • ErnaPErnaP981,362
    Posted on 23 May 20 at 16:44Permalink
    Iceberg082006 said:
    ErnaP said:
    Iceberg082006 said:
    in disc 3 for the Eden part, nothing changes after Bahamut. I leave and no save point appears and I cant go down any tree??????
    You need to go into the Ragnarok, go to the Cockpit and speak to everybody there. This will make the Save Point and Climbable Tree spawn
    then the walkthrough should be edited to reflect that
    See, the thing is though, you don't always have to do what I told you to progress the Eden Side Quest. Sometimes it works just as it is described in the Walkthrough. The Writer probably didn't have to do those extra Steps and therefore doesn't even that this is a Thing
  • Posted on 23 May 20 at 18:34Permalink
    ErnaP said:
    Iceberg082006 said:
    ErnaP said:
    Iceberg082006 said:
    in disc 3 for the Eden part, nothing changes after Bahamut. I leave and no save point appears and I cant go down any tree??????
    You need to go into the Ragnarok, go to the Cockpit and speak to everybody there. This will make the Save Point and Climbable Tree spawn
    then the walkthrough should be edited to reflect that
    See, the thing is though, you don't always have to do what I told you to progress the Eden Side Quest. Sometimes it works just as it is described in the Walkthrough. The Writer probably didn't have to do those extra Steps and therefore doesn't even that this is a Thing
    yes but normally if there is a possible other way or it not working like its said, its usually mentioned.

    I still say it needs to be updated to mention other possible things that may need to be done.
    Iceberg Right Ahead
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.