The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 24th, 2019

• Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:10Permalink
    Finally PAW Patrol.
    Don't bro me if you don't know me.
  • Anand32Anand321,209,193
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:12Permalink
    Maybe it's just me, but my tendencies to achievement whore combined with the fact I already own and have backlogged at least 50% of every sale....it just makes me pray for the weirdest titles. Like I'm really wanting Driving Essentials lol
  • buttmudBrooksbuttmudBrooks1,025,031
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:29Permalink
    WildWhiteNoise said:
    Wow, racing fans will pee themselves. ;)
    I don't think that's pee!
    Always number 2.
  • SeitzzSeitzz763,772
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:36Permalink
    Finally the sale for BO3 deluxe again, getting it for sure. Thinking about Fall of Light.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:40Permalink
    Too bad they didn't put both remastered Turok titles on sale.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
  • snake42069snake42069656,367
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:41Permalink
    the prices for need for speed games are wonky when visiting microsoft directly. Its cheapest to buy the ultimate bundle by clicking the link on any of the 3 games pages, because clicking on it on the microsoft site itself brings it to the full price page for some dumb reason.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:45Permalink
    How do you know a game’s a dud, you see it with season pass on sale for 50% off before any of the dlc has been released. Nice thank you to the fans who supported them *eyeroll* i’m looking at you Rage 2
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:50Permalink
    Does anyone know if the new Black Ops 4 Zombies Map Tag Der Toten will be included in the Black ops Pass?
  • Aging FanboyAging Fanboy1,411,053
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:56Permalink
    Time for my weekly KEMKO RPG purchase...
  • Apache117XApache117X661,417
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 01:58Permalink
    All the CODs are on sale apart from the ones on windows... wtf.
    -APACHE117X-
  • KirklessKirkless651,625
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 02:06Permalink
    Mightygil said:
    For anybody who wants a simple but fun Metroidvania type game I highly recommend picking up Omega Strike. Had an absolute blast with that one
    Thanks for the recommendation Mightygil! I love Metroidvania games and hadn't heard of this one. Looks like a steal for $3.59. smile
    Light is always relevant.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 02:13Permalink
    WildWhiteNoise said:
    Yep, it's a nice sale for me alright. However thankfully for my wallet I've narrowed it down to just 2 racing games to add to the backlog - ATV Drift & Tricks: Definitive Edition and maybe the Ducati game.
    Anyone weigh in on how either is?

Also been waiting for a good deal on The Little Acre for a while now, so definitely picking that up.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 02:33Permalink
    Any thoughts on the Danger Zone bundle guys? Was also thinking about Metropolis..?
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!toast
    Matthew
  • I NVIII II NVIII I537,563
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 03:09Permalink
    One of these days I'll get the season pass and zombie chronicles for black ops 3.
  • DefEdgeDefEdge689,127
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 03:39Permalink
    Dakar 18 has 2 broken achievements right now involving the collectables. They had 2 broken achievements but broke 2 others while fixing them. Just a heads up.
    Phear my Uber Gimpyness!
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead492,078
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 03:49Permalink
    LEGO Worlds is coming to GamePass next month. Shame they didn’t put the DLC on sale as well.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 04:14Permalink
    Mightygil said:
    For anybody who wants a simple but fun Metroidvania type game I highly recommend picking up Omega Strike. Had an absolute blast with that one
    Seconded, I really enjoyed my time with it.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv468,147
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 04:27Permalink
    I actually really want All-Star Fruit Racing, but it'll probably be 75% off later this year... Or GWG... Or GP.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer1,215,636
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 05:37, Edited on 24 September 19 at 05:41 by GerbasgamerPermalink
    IAteA11ThePies said:
    WildWhiteNoise said:
    Yep, it's a nice sale for me alright. However thankfully for my wallet I've narrowed it down to just 2 racing games to add to the backlog - ATV Drift & Tricks: Definitive Edition and maybe the Ducati game.
    Anyone weigh in on how either is?

Also been waiting for a good deal on The Little Acre for a while now, so definitely picking that up.
    The Ducati one is alright. I expected the game to be way worse so I was surprised when the bikes handled like they should, similar to the Moto GP games (not that I played the recent ones...).
    Nearly all achievements can be earned within roughly 4 hours... except the last one (and the platinum achievement) which takes another 15 hours.

EDIT: Just realized it's the same developer.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 05:39Permalink
    DarkDragonEye7 said:
    Does anyone know if the new Black Ops 4 Zombies Map Tag Der Toten will be included in the Black ops Pass?
    Yup
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.