The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: September 24th, 2019

  • Redders 420Redders 420874,533
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 16:01
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Do I need to have played Clouds & Sheep to understand the plotlines in Clouds & Sheep 2?
    laughclap

    There is a prologue. As well as a TON of lore in game a stand alone Animated TV show and a collectable sticker book! (I'm still after white sheep #99, I thought I got it the other day but it was #66 and I was holding it upside down! facepalm)

    It's truly one of the most story rich games of this generation... If you like planting fucking conifers!
    It's more than just a game, it's a passion.
  • superniceguysuperniceguy335,445
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 17:01
    Sebacean Hybrid said:
    MF Draco said:
    Hitman expansion pass will grant me access to all dlc's? It's like season pass?
    No it doesn't. If you click on the link the xbox store will show you exactly what's included in it.

    The Gold edition is the only way to get all the DLC, except for the Legacy Pack (but since Hitman 1, and as long as you download that you get the Legacy Pack for free)
    From what I can see is that the Gold edition is the game and expansion pass, and nothing else

    I thought the executive pack was not in expansion pass but it is.
  • GepardsGepards108,978
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 17:45
    nice list, Assetto Corsa missing though
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 19:15
    Redders 420 said:
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Do I need to have played Clouds & Sheep to understand the plotlines in Clouds & Sheep 2?
    laughclap

    There is a prologue. As well as a TON of lore in game a stand alone Animated TV show and a collectable sticker book! (I'm still after white sheep #99, I thought I got it the other day but it was #66 and I was holding it upside down! facepalm)

    It's truly one of the most story rich games of this generation... If you like planting fucking conifers!
    SOLD!
  • JedEganJedEgan631,171
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 19:32
    Another stingy 20% off for Cuphead.
  • SchinderdivSchinderdiv649,749
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 20:47
    superniceguy said:
    Sebacean Hybrid said:
    MF Draco said:
    Hitman expansion pass will grant me access to all dlc's? It's like season pass?
    No it doesn't. If you click on the link the xbox store will show you exactly what's included in it.

    The Gold edition is the only way to get all the DLC, except for the Legacy Pack (but since Hitman 1, and as long as you download that you get the Legacy Pack for free)
    From what I can see is that the Gold edition is the game and expansion pass, and nothing else

    I thought the executive pack was not in expansion pass but it is.
    Correct.

    On the Xbox store for the Expansion Pass, below "In This Bundle", it even lists it as "Included in HITMAN™ 2 - Gold Edition". Unless there are regional differences that I'm unaware of, the expansion pass is the same thing as a season pass and will grant you access to all DLC.

    It's a bit convoluted, but there were 2 expansion packs, which you can't even buy separately and are both included in the expansion pass, which is the same as a season pass.
    If you have to ask, you're streets behind.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 22:57, Edited on 24 September 19 at 22:58 by Sebacean Hybrid
    Schinderdiv said:
    superniceguy said:
    Sebacean Hybrid said:
    MF Draco said:
    Hitman expansion pass will grant me access to all dlc's? It's like season pass?
    No it doesn't. If you click on the link the xbox store will show you exactly what's included in it.

    The Gold edition is the only way to get all the DLC, except for the Legacy Pack (but since Hitman 1, and as long as you download that you get the Legacy Pack for free)
    From what I can see is that the Gold edition is the game and expansion pass, and nothing else

    I thought the executive pack was not in expansion pass but it is.
    Correct.

    On the Xbox store for the Expansion Pass, below "In This Bundle", it even lists it as "Included in HITMAN™ 2 - Gold Edition". Unless there are regional differences that I'm unaware of, the expansion pass is the same thing as a season pass and will grant you access to all DLC.

    It's a bit convoluted, but there were 2 expansion packs, which you can't even buy separately and are both included in the expansion pass, which is the same as a season pass.
    Yeah you guys are right, misread the original post. But make sure you get that legacy pack if you don't already have it. There's threads in the forums on how to get it.
  • Posted on 25 September 19 at 00:45
    Honestly, I may pick up Turok for $5 but other than that I don’t think anything else besides that
  • Posted on 25 September 19 at 01:13
    Video to help anyone who wants to see some of the easier completions: https://youtu.be/RbglpjP76_8
    NateDawgSn1per
  • MAJICO70MAJICO70201,168
    Posted on 25 September 19 at 15:14
    HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season isn't free but € 13.99!

    What is the difference between Hitman 'Legacy' episodes and the classic ones? Thanks
  • Posted on 25 September 19 at 22:43
    The Council keeps getting placed on sale for the same price the final episode is. Can we please get a final episode sale?
  • superniceguysuperniceguy335,445
    Posted on 26 September 19 at 01:43
    MAJDI70 said:
    HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season isn't free but € 13.99!

    What is the difference between Hitman 'Legacy' episodes and the classic ones? Thanks
    The Legacy episodes work with Hitman 2, and any unlocks from these episodes carry through to the Hitman 2 episodes. If you play the classic episodes then the unlocks will not carry through to Hitman 2

    The only reason to play the classic episodes if you have not already is if you want to stack achievements or not interested in Hitman 2

    Also they release elusive targets for the legacy episodes now, and no elusive targets for the classic episodes.

    Hitman 2 elusive targets have been extremely elusive, as most of the elusive targets have been for the legacy episodes. I think there has only been about 3 elusive targets for Hitman 2, for Miami twice Sean Bean, Santa Fortuna and Hawkes Bay. The rest have been repeats from Hitman 1 for the legacy levels
  • TwistedTBTwistedTB792,766
    Posted on 26 September 19 at 07:41
    I went on a spree. I got:
    Metropolis: Lux Obscura
    The Council: Complete Season
    The Disney Afternoon Collection
    Outbreak Ultimate Apocalypse
    The Little Acre
    Omega Strike
    Teslagrad
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare -Digital Deluxe Ed.
    Candleman Definitive Ed.
    Super Party Sports: Football
    Dynamite Fishing - World Games.
    Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
  • iloUZ44SBCiloUZ44SBC102,588
    Posted on 26 September 19 at 13:44
    I bought: Candleman, hexologic and the woodle tree.
  • Posted on 26 September 19 at 16:39
    Is Rage 2 worth £24.99?
  • Posted on 27 September 19 at 22:34
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    Do I need to have played Clouds & Sheep to understand the plotlines in Clouds & Sheep 2?
    laugh
    Devil cracked the earthly shell, foretold she was the one. Blew hope into the room and said "You have to live before you die young"
  • Posted on 01 October 19 at 05:27
    Hitman 2 Gold for me. Hitman was a blast, looking forward to playing through 2. Still unsure about how I get access to the legacy episodes.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.