The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

The 12 Quickest Game Completions from the Latest Xbox Sales

• CanezzaCanezza35,547
  • Chester CheevoChester Cheevo1,014,315
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 15:00Permalink
    The Little Acre is a really great game. Its an easy 1000G and really fun and charming.
  • Maxumilli0nMaxumilli0n591,929
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 15:13Permalink
    My God the Raven is so horrible but so easy.
  • JuIIIianJuIIIian651,657
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 15:17Permalink
    I think I'll do Candle man, 1500 G sounds nice
    JuIIIian
  • iloUZ44SBCiloUZ44SBC97,146
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 16:09Permalink
    I intend to buy candleman
  • hitman04hitman04181,305
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 17:16Permalink
    Might check out Daytona USA and The Little Acre
  • MinPinMinPin268,683
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 17:21Permalink
    I've been waiting for Candleman to go on sale. May have to check out The Little Acre as well.
    Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the Bible says love your enemy.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 17:34Permalink
    Any thoughts on Metropolis?
    Matthew
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 18:16Permalink
    I've been eyeing Candleman since release and now I think it's time to pick it up.
  • DinoSuitGirlDinoSuitGirl684,960
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 19:16, Edited on 24 September 19 at 19:19 by DinoSuitGirlPermalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    It's a match 3 game with turn based combat (think puzzle quest but 2000% shorter) a mafia story with some very adult static cut scenes (hardcore penetration and full nude strip club... Not even kidding)... It requires a few playthroughs to get all the endings but it is about 20mins a playthrough... No guide needed but there is a good one on YouTube obv the Crux of the game being match three you have to figure out on your own

Edit: all cutscenes are skipable dialogue but they will still pop up on the screen.... (Much like Japanese visual novels but way more hardcore)
  • vegansoundvegansound656,008
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 20:45Permalink
    Just like last week easy games, there's an error in pointing out one game on sales. 'Outbreak: The Nightmare Chronicles' is not on sale, well not by itself, but a bundle containing it is.
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 21:01Permalink
    DinoSuitGirl said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    It's a match 3 game with turn based combat (think puzzle quest but 2000% shorter) a mafia story with some very adult static cut scenes (hardcore penetration and full nude strip club... Not even kidding)... It requires a few playthroughs to get all the endings but it is about 20mins a playthrough... No guide needed but there is a good one on YouTube obv the Crux of the game being match three you have to figure out on your own

Edit: all cutscenes are skipable dialogue but they will still pop up on the screen.... (Much like Japanese visual novels but way more hardcore)
    Appreciate the info, doesn’t make a difference as far as being adult oriented, but how’s the actual game? Is it fun? Worth the price of admission etc. thanks for the feedback! toast
    Matthew
  • DinoSuitGirlDinoSuitGirl684,960
    Posted on 24 September 19 at 21:46Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Appreciate the info, doesn’t make a difference as far as being adult oriented, but how’s the actual game? Is it fun? Worth the price of admission etc. thanks for the feedback! toast
    Yea I thought so but I like match 3 esp with a combat element... but the game is over so fast you it won't have hit the sides before its done... it sure is unique, a mad mix of genres and tropes... its cheap cheerful (well not really its pretty dark) and short... just do it
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 21:47Permalink
    lol those Outbreak games are NOT easy. one of them is an easy 1000 =, been so long cant remember which one
  • Posted on 24 September 19 at 22:39Permalink
    DinoSuitGirl said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Yea I thought so but I like match 3 esp with a combat element... but the game is over so fast you it won't have hit the sides before its done... it sure is unique, a mad mix of genres and tropes... its cheap cheerful (well not really its pretty dark) and short... just do it
    Sold! Really appreciate the help! toast
    Matthew
  • Posted on 25 September 19 at 03:58Permalink
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    A word of warning. DO NOT take screenshots of this game or Microsoft will suspend your account. It didn't happen to me, since I don't screenshot anything ever, but I was reading the reviews and a bunch of people got permabanned for screenshotting this game.
  • TropanTropan797,818
    Posted on 25 September 19 at 04:38, Edited on 25 September 19 at 04:39 by TropanPermalink
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    A word of warning. DO NOT take screenshots of this game or Microsoft will suspend your account. It didn't happen to me, since I don't screenshot anything ever, but I was reading the reviews and a bunch of people got permabanned for screenshotting this game.
    I have a shirt featuring a character from this game that I won from Von Coin :D

Fantastic game I thought, very well done, kind of like a Sin City vibe to it.
    3 Aussies talking about gaming, gamerscore and news! http://realgamerscore.com/
  • Posted on 25 September 19 at 05:58Permalink
    Tropan said:
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    I have a shirt featuring a character from this game that I won from Von Coin :D

Fantastic game I thought, very well done, kind of like a Sin City vibe to it.
    I remember that auction 😁 I’ll definitely be picking it up at that price! toast
    Matthew
  • nemesis646nemesis646252,114
    Posted on 25 September 19 at 14:00Permalink
    I can confirm that the Little Acre was so much fun.
    I AM EVERYWHERE
  • Posted on 26 September 19 at 01:53Permalink
    FightingMegaFoo said:
    zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz said:
    Wtf why would they do that
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.