Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Games With Gold Lineup For October 2019

AuthorMessage
TwistedTB
TwistedTB
Posted on 26 September 19 at 19:49
Cool, 4 games I don't already own, good month. Although I will probably only play Bolt and Tembo, just because I don't want to get into anything too long and grindy.
Warmest regards, TwistedTB.
a Fi1thy Casual
Posted on 26 September 19 at 19:51
I will grab all of them, but interested in Razor's Edge. Haven't played a NG game since the NES laugh
Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
XwolfanX
XwolfanX
Posted on 26 September 19 at 20:00, Edited on 26 September 19 at 20:02 by XwolfanX
xLsWx said:
XwolfanX said:
x86 said:
superb games! Just waiting for the moaners who expected more - and expect a AAA game every month!
wow, nice bend over for M$ there, if you are paying for something, you are expecting the best, don't you? plus, Gold and gamepass, are not cheap enough ........ OFF COURSE IM EXPECTING FOR GOOD AND NEW TITLES.
So you think 10.99 a month for hundreds of free games including at least £500 in AAA games, and four free games a month, and an online service second to none is not good value for money, christ you really must poop gold nuggets...
wuuup, hold your horses, thers no free games at all, you must pay, and I have years paying full prices for gold, (not all receive discounts or what else) for something that pc has free, which is mp, for the 99% of the gamebase, so yeah, M$ don't give you anything Free partner.
that's why im specting good stuff.
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 26 September 19 at 20:02
I really thought we would see Enslaved since it was re-listed on the marketplace. Maybe November.
Don't bro me if you don't know me.
Guirec730
Guirec730
Posted on 26 September 19 at 20:07
Nothing Halloween related. Thought we'd get some more lords of shadow love
State of the badass art.
Gamegoddess 21
Posted on 26 September 19 at 20:22
cool for a change i do not have any of these titles!
Gamegoddess 21
FiveWizz
FiveWizz
Posted on 26 September 19 at 20:28
Guirec730 said:
Nothing Halloween related. Thought we'd get some more lords of shadow love
Nothing Halloween related? You sure?
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 26 September 19 at 20:31
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
Already completed Bolt, but it seems like they'll keep giving Disney games, so I'm patiently waiting for the ones I don't have. The rest of the lineup does not interest me.
Same. Completed Bolt through Gamefly years ago and the rest just aren't games I want to play. The last Ninja Gaiden game I played was III on the NES.
Vinn nniV
Vinn nniV
Posted on 26 September 19 at 20:33
This October’s GWG be like:
“Balanced, all things should be”
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 26 September 19 at 20:39
F13 is one of my favorite multiplayer games ever, and I think it kicks DBD's ass.
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
Elyoh
Elyoh
Posted on 26 September 19 at 21:12
Reina Watt said:
Elyoh said:
I'm happy with Trembo and Bolt. Don't care about the 13th, and actually know nothing about those ninja games... Yet.
I recommend researching the Ninja Gaiden series, it's been around since the 1980s and it's regarded as a tough as nails series of games that is quite unforgiving and cruel.
Unforgiving and cruel? Sounds like a perfect match for me! Once it hits free I'll download it and give it a look.
No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
MH The Rockstar
Posted on 26 September 19 at 21:12
Tempo looks like it could be fun and humorous.
Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 26 September 19 at 21:24
F13 looks good, but a slog for achievements.
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
Posted on 26 September 19 at 21:29
Not bad in General but Achievement wise... Ouchie
JuIIIian
Sashamorning
Sashamorning
Posted on 26 September 19 at 21:42
F13 is a GGRRRRIIIIINNNDDD for achievements, but a super fun game. A lot of love went into it from the devs.
Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
Momiji
Momiji
Posted on 26 September 19 at 21:48
Elyoh said:
Reina Watt said:
Elyoh said:
I'm happy with Trembo and Bolt. Don't care about the 13th, and actually know nothing about those ninja games... Yet.
I recommend researching the Ninja Gaiden series, it's been around since the 1980s and it's regarded as a tough as nails series of games that is quite unforgiving and cruel.
Unforgiving and cruel? Sounds like a perfect match for me! Once it hits free I'll download it and give it a look.
Ninja Gaiden has a very steep learning curve.
The skill level needed to complete it is very high but the skill gap to actually enjoy it goes way beyond that, especially in regards to NG2.

Razors edge is a masterpiece with arguably the best combat system of a hack n slash outside of dmc4 however 1 move completely breaks the game so only a handful of people actually play as intended.
Arkham#8076
Arkham
Posted on 26 September 19 at 22:04
It odd to hear people praising Ninja Gaiden 3. When it came out it was trashed, lauded as the worst of the franchise.

I'm looking forward to Friday the 13th. Looks fun. I hope the list doesn't suck.
Boots Orion
Boots Orion
Posted on 26 September 19 at 22:12
Excellent choices...first time in a long time (maybe ever) that I don't own any of them.
This comment has been approved by Boots Orion.
rad fad
rad fad
Posted on 26 September 19 at 22:15
Now I'm even more mad I spent $40 on that garbage Friday the 13th
Smoky Brenneth
Posted on 26 September 19 at 22:25
Haven't owned any of these games, plus two I had previously eyed up in sales.

Can't wait to hunt down th he H2ODelerious teddy bear 😂
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.