Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Games With Gold Lineup For October 2019

AuthorMessage
Buttercup III
Buttercup III
Posted on 26 September 19 at 22:37
XwolfanX said:
xLsWx said:
XwolfanX said:
x86 said:
superb games! Just waiting for the moaners who expected more - and expect a AAA game every month!
wow, nice bend over for M$ there, if you are paying for something, you are expecting the best, don't you? plus, Gold and gamepass, are not cheap enough ........ OFF COURSE IM EXPECTING FOR GOOD AND NEW TITLES.
So you think 10.99 a month for hundreds of free games including at least £500 in AAA games, and four free games a month, and an online service second to none is not good value for money, christ you really must poop gold nuggets...
wuuup, hold your horses, thers no free games at all, you must pay, and I have years paying full prices for gold, (not all receive discounts or what else) for something that pc has free, which is mp, for the 99% of the gamebase, so yeah, M$ don't give you anything Free partner.
that's why im specting good stuff.
Every. Fucking. Month. Without fail.

I’m so tired of trying to read comments about the GWG games and whether they are good while having to go through the “these aren’t free” argument posts
SMOLDERPICKEM44
Posted on 26 September 19 at 22:42
Pleased with BOLT! Was very close to buying when it was on sale and the fact that it was delisted. Good month in my opinion.
If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
LausDomini
LausDomini
Posted on 26 September 19 at 22:51
I enjoyed Tembo. Fun game to complete!
CompleteKurisu
Posted on 26 September 19 at 23:03
Ninja Gaiden - nothing like some gratuitous gore to go along with Disney’s Bolt.
XI AlphaMale IX
Posted on 26 September 19 at 23:27
Sweet, I only have one of these.
BIG SH0RTY
BIG SH0RTY
Posted on 26 September 19 at 23:45
Woooo, Friday the 13th! I bought it last year, but been bugging my buddy who loves Dead by Daylight to get it.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 27 September 19 at 00:25, Edited on 27 September 19 at 00:26 by Kanchanaburi
this is the first month in years, that I didn't bother look what was GWG next month. The increase value of the gamepass with the drop in quality of GWG has made this an obselete program. I am sure they will announce its cancellation next year.
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 27 September 19 at 00:30
Buttercup III said:
XwolfanX said:
xLsWx said:
XwolfanX said:
x86 said:
superb games! Just waiting for the moaners who expected more - and expect a AAA game every month!
wow, nice bend over for M$ there, if you are paying for something, you are expecting the best, don't you? plus, Gold and gamepass, are not cheap enough ........ OFF COURSE IM EXPECTING FOR GOOD AND NEW TITLES.
So you think 10.99 a month for hundreds of free games including at least £500 in AAA games, and four free games a month, and an online service second to none is not good value for money, christ you really must poop gold nuggets...
wuuup, hold your horses, thers no free games at all, you must pay, and I have years paying full prices for gold, (not all receive discounts or what else) for something that pc has free, which is mp, for the 99% of the gamebase, so yeah, M$ don't give you anything Free partner.
that's why im specting good stuff.
Every. Fucking. Month. Without fail.

I’m so tired of trying to read comments about the GWG games and whether they are good while having to go through the “these aren’t free” argument posts
Why do people feel 'entitled' to get AAA games for free? These are free. additions to the great service Xbox Live Provides. They are a courtesy MS extends to thank their customers for being part of their community. Yes, you can be disappointed in not getting something you want, but that shouldn't mean you complain, and critisize as if you deserved something better.

YOU don't deserve anything, and you aren't entitled to anything. You are paying for a service, and MS awards you with something extra every month.

I too am tired of people whining, entitled little b**ches who think the world revolves around them, who can't seem to understand the words 'free' or 'extra'.
GsO Light
145,335 145,335 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 27 September 19 at 00:39
Bolt looks nice
Dr Marty
Dr Marty
Posted on 27 September 19 at 00:44
Haha I love the GwG threads:
1. I disagree with you and everything you believe in.
2. Bolt looks nice
3. You are an imbicil for thinking differently than me.
4. Sweet, I only have one of these
5. Die mothereffers, die
6. My kid will enjoy the Disney title
Visions of Gore
Posted on 27 September 19 at 00:51
Dr Marty said:
Haha I love the GwG threads:
1. I disagree with you and everything you believe in.
2. Bolt looks nice
3. You are an imbicil for thinking differently than me.
4. Sweet, I only have one of these
5. Die mothereffers, die
6. My kid will enjoy the Disney title
laugh
Aura Battler
Aura Battler
Posted on 27 September 19 at 02:47
Nice! Razors edge is a good game and Bolt is a fun little movie game. smile
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 27 September 19 at 03:33, Edited on 27 September 19 at 03:40 by Emiinah
I’ll add everything except Friday the 13th as I already own it smile

Guys, I’m fairly certain the whingers are trolls. Pay less attention to them and you won’t get so frustrated. Also, perhaps using the term “extra games” instead of “free games” would be more suitable.
You child of a twon-ha!
CRZYSPZ
CRZYSPZ
Posted on 27 September 19 at 03:54
Darkroder92 said:
They are kidding about this line up because its not good games except for Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge
What? I greatly enjoy Friday the 13th!!!!!
SMOLDERPICKEM44
Posted on 27 September 19 at 04:47
HIP hip HORRAY!!!
If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!!
Skanker irl
Skanker irl
Posted on 27 September 19 at 05:07
Good month for me.
Vr English
Vr English
Posted on 27 September 19 at 08:25
xHappy Munkeyx said:
looks pretty good!
Agree.

I was not well once and watched the movie and then played bolt. It was pretty good even as an adult. I suspect kids would love it honestly.
Desi Shinobi
Desi Shinobi
Posted on 27 September 19 at 08:49
Friday 13th looks good. Do not care for BOLT, no idea what TEMBO is and already completed NG3:RE but would love to have a digital copy so will still download as that is a really good game!
WarningRabbit95
Posted on 27 September 19 at 10:09
Didn’t play much of Tembo, got it for cheap awhile back. It’s fun enough, just meh I couldn’t bother playing it. Bought Friday the 13th day of release and it’s just not my sort of thing either. But hey ho, if someone gets amusement out of any of them then that’s a win.
SilentJay76
SilentJay76
Posted on 27 September 19 at 10:12
Kanchanaburi said:
this is the first month in years, that I didn't bother look what was GWG next month.
He says in a post about next month's GWG...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.