laugh
  • jasonlc3221jasonlc3221665,329
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 03:28Permalink
    Wow, this is almost as bad as the Xbox One sale
  • atryeu1atryeu1226,730
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 03:29Permalink
    GsO Light said:
    Always missing games and dlc now? roll
    What's missing and where do you find out the full list since TA isn't always getting them all listed anymore?
  • Posted on 01 October 19 at 03:39Permalink
    If you never picked up Lost Odyssey while it was free, it's well worth to pick up.
  • james765james765404,851
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 03:48Permalink
    Lost odyssey is probably one of my favourite games of all time really wish it was better known and produced a sequel
  • Posted on 01 October 19 at 04:03Permalink
    Mass Effect is a must buy for any RPG fans
    Achievements aren’t hard & it has the best story out of the 4 games
    1776 Worldwide
  • rad fadrad fad299,769
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 04:34Permalink
    ajgoesUNLUCKY said:
    Very true but if someone hasn't played Mass Effect by now, or even bought it one of the million times it's been on sale, they're just not going to.
  • NoApologies1988NoApologies19881,028,217
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 04:45Permalink
    Disc 3 of Lost Odyssey stopped working on me last week so this is perfect timing.
  • GodLike499GodLike499321,961
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 04:46Permalink
    rad fad said:
    ajgoesUNLUCKY said:
    Very true but if someone hasn't played Mass Effect by now, or even bought it one of the million times it's been on sale, they're just not going to.
    You should also mention that it needs at least three play throughs to get all achievements.
  • CenosisCenosis93,566
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 05:10, Edited on 01 October 19 at 05:53 by CenosisPermalink
    Broflex Reborn said:
    If you never picked up Lost Odyssey while it was free, it's well worth to pick up.
    I second that recommendation, it's a great game and I don't think I've seen it that cheap before. It's a four disc game so expect a big download I guess, or at least big for a 360 title.

*Edit* The DLC - Dungeon Pack: Seeker of the Deep! - appears to be on sale as well for only $1.00
  • Posted on 01 October 19 at 06:09, Edited on 01 October 19 at 06:10 by FireDrake007Permalink
    ajgoesUNLUCKY said:
    Is it worth getting this for my Xbox One X if I already have the game on PC? It would be nice to get the achievements on Xbox One as well.
  • Posted on 01 October 19 at 06:09Permalink
    Cenosis said:
    *Edit* The DLC - Dungeon Pack: Seeker of the Deep! - appears to be on sale as well for only $1.00
    This is great. I've been waiting for this game dlc to go for sale for eons!
  • Posted on 01 October 19 at 06:14Permalink
    Cenosis said:
    Broflex Reborn said:
    I second that recommendation, it's a great game and I don't think I've seen it that cheap before. It's a four disc game so expect a big download I guess, or at least big for a 360 title.

Is that a sale price for the Dungeon Pack dlc? Thanks I will get it then.
  • GsO LightGsO Light148,990 148,990 GamerScore
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 06:20, Edited on 01 October 19 at 06:21 by GsO LightPermalink
    atryeu1 said:
    GsO Light said:
    What's missing and where do you find out the full list since TA isn't always getting them all listed anymore?
    Major Nelson
  • atryeu1atryeu1226,730
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 06:30Permalink
    GsO Light said:
    atryeu1 said:
    GsO Light said:
    Major Nelson
    Is there a particular place your looking because when you first posted about missing items the only mention of Deals with Gold on their website was from this last week. I didn't see anything about the new sales....

Also to those talking about the Lost Odyssey DLC for $1, it's been that price for a good year at least. I noticed it quite awhile back as well and keep forgetting to go grab it despite a sticky note on my desk right next to the keyboard that's been there forever -_-
  • Osmo76Osmo76658,627
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 06:48Permalink
    Picked up JUJU during a momentary lapse of judgement.
  • GsO LightGsO Light148,990 148,990 GamerScore
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 07:14Permalink
    atryeu1 said:
    GsO Light said:
    atryeu1 said:
    GsO Light said:
    Major Nelson
    Is there a particular place your looking because when you first posted about missing items the only mention of Deals with Gold on their website was from this last week. I didn't see anything about the new sales....

Also to those talking about the Lost Odyssey DLC for $1, it's been that price for a good year at least. I noticed it quite awhile back as well and keep forgetting to go grab it despite a sticky note on my desk right next to the keyboard that's been there forever -_-
    Yeah you'll have to wait until tomorrow for it to update, but even just a quick look at the sales through the 360 console, shows all the MX games on sale, according to this only one is.
  • CenosisCenosis93,566
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 07:25Permalink
    atryeu1 said:
    GsO Light said:
    atryeu1 said:
    GsO Light said:
    Major Nelson

Thanks for the heads-up, I wasn't quite sure so I did throw the word "appears" there just in case. Kind of odd they only want a buck for their DLC.
    Anyways for the people looking to pickup the game on sale the DLC is dirt cheap too, just been that way for a long time for some reason. I'll pick it up myself since I only have a $1.22 left in my account and then probably never get around to actually playing it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.