Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

One Night Stand Achievement List Revealed

• lightsup55lightsup55377,448
  • Major BonesMajor Bones359,100
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 23:21
    What has gaming become..... Man I miss the days of quality games.
    Major Bones
  • Anand32Anand321,620,674
    Posted on 01 October 19 at 23:38
    Ive noticed more and more these days, I have to do alot of my achievement whoring late at night or early in the morning to avoid wife questions about what the hell I'm playing and why I'm playing it. Especially alot of these Ratalaika titles. Borderlands 3, Gears, Witcher...those she understands. But some of these others I have no good explanation for lol
  • TunalegTunaleg724,452
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 02:21
    Reborn Insanity said:
    The thought of a one night stand is disgusting. I'd much rather have two night stands to cover both sides of the bed.
    Poorly executed, should've kept that one to yourself.
  • z3nithz3nith1,320,844
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 04:48
    Anand32 said:
    Ive noticed more and more these days, I have to do alot of my achievement whoring late at night or early in the morning to avoid wife questions about what the hell I'm playing and why I'm playing it. Especially alot of these Ratalaika titles. Borderlands 3, Gears, Witcher...those she understands. But some of these others I have no good explanation for lol
    Don’t you know? Hiding things from your spouse is the key to a happy marriage.
  • Posted on 02 October 19 at 06:03
    Lmao boy Xbox market place is turning into Steam’s market place. What next those anime dating sims?
    Jolly cooperation!
  • Posted on 02 October 19 at 07:11
    ll HYS7ERIA ll said:
    Lmao boy Xbox market place is turning into Steam’s market place. What next those anime dating sims?
    I'm surprised we haven't got Nekopara. It's on the Switch surprisingly....
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,515,610
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 10:59, Edited on 02 October 19 at 11:01 by EarthboundX
    FourthLion said:
    Game is about shooting people in the head as much as possible - gamers "this is art, so mechanically satisfying, don't censor this, its so progressive and adult".

Game vaguely hints at treating sexual themes in an adult way, gamers "omfg burn it with fire, why would anyone pay for this?".

I mean its ratalaika so it probably is an achievement fest cash grab but still, they have also gone a bit arty on occasion.
    Not sure people think it looks bad because of sexual themes, I'm not seeing a single person saying that.

I've seen someone on Youtube do a playthrough of it, and there wasn't much to it.
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX1,515,610
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 11:00, Edited on 02 October 19 at 11:00 by EarthboundX
    Tunaleg said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    The thought of a one night stand is disgusting. I'd much rather have two night stands to cover both sides of the bed.
    I don't know, it made me smile at least, haha. I seem to have an affinity for dad jokes though.
  • NoHeroes94NoHeroes94754,051
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 11:50
    EarthboundX said:
    Tunaleg said:
    Reborn Insanity said:
    I don't know, it made me smile at least, haha. I seem to have an affinity for dad jokes though.
    Dad jokes require poor execution, I thought it was a pre-requisite?
  • C64 MatC64 Mat1,268,471
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 15:42
    "You got caught wearing her underwear".

Now there's an achievement I can get behind.
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
  • Posted on 02 October 19 at 16:11
    x Mataeus x said:

One Night Stand is a Visual Novel Dating RPG with crossdressing and stealth elements.
    See You Space Cowboy...
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,141,285
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 19:28
    It's going to be funny or cringe worthy. Either way, I'm getting this when it reaches a good price point.
    Looking for a place to happen, making stops along the way.
  • Posted on 02 October 19 at 20:21, Edited on 02 October 19 at 20:21 by Cemetery Girls
    FourthLion said:
    Game is about shooting people in the head as much as possible - gamers "this is art, so mechanically satisfying, don't censor this, its so progressive and adult".

Game vaguely hints at treating sexual themes in an adult way, gamers "omfg burn it with fire, why would anyone pay for this?".

I mean its ratalaika so it probably is an achievement fest cash grab but still, they have also gone a bit arty on occasion.
    Well yeah, games that have great stories and are mechanically sound are art and fun. Games like Bioshock, Spec Ops, Gears of War, and Fallout to name a few.

There's an adult way to do stuff, and there's an edgy, low-brow way. Depends on if its for funsies or trying to be taken seriously.
  • OneChicago51OneChicago51738,934
    Posted on 03 October 19 at 01:37
    Got caught wearing her underwear, I don't want to relive that again and bring back those memories. redface
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,306,305
    Posted on 04 October 19 at 22:12
    Reborn Insanity said:
    x Mataeus x said:

One Night Stand is a Visual Novel Dating RPG with crossdressing and stealth elements.
    And pinball. wink
  • Jasecw2Jasecw2361,995
    Posted on 06 October 19 at 18:46
    MH The Rockstar said:
    It's going to be funny or cringe worthy. Either way, I'm getting this when it reaches a good price point.
    the game is only $4.99 I can't see it going much lower. If you like Visual Novels you'll like this game
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.