Game Discussion: Gears 5 Forum

Brought a knife to a Gun Fight clarity.

AuthorMessage
MERCENAIRE ADAM
Posted on 07 October 19 at 04:47
When I did it something helped me it was the slide card for lahni
Arran R W
1,043,299
Arran R W
Posted on 07 October 19 at 22:13
neeker75 said:
Ok, I now have a Level 10 Lahni with +100% melee damage and additional ammo capacity. Would appreciate some help on this but I guess I'll create a session. smile
Why would you want additional ammo capacity when you can't shoot...??
OneBad15
154,023
OneBad15
Posted on 08 October 19 at 10:43
I feel like last night there was some update to the end the Surge map where more adds spawn. Elite drones seem to rush the door now. Could have just been my game. I also noticed no card for first saferoom. Seems it’s best to get things done quickly before Coalition can react.
Ron Jeremy R6
150,494
Ron Jeremy R6
Posted on 08 October 19 at 12:01
OneBad15 said:
I feel like last night there was some update to the end the Surge map where more adds spawn. Elite drones seem to rush the door now. Could have just been my game. I also noticed no card for first saferoom. Seems it’s best to get things done quickly before Coalition can react.
Think it's just your game, it's all RNG..
Smudgenat0r
565,702
Smudgenat0r
Posted on 08 October 19 at 12:38
Ron Jeremy R6 said:
OneBad15 said:
I feel like last night there was some update to the end the Surge map where more adds spawn. Elite drones seem to rush the door now. Could have just been my game. I also noticed no card for first saferoom. Seems it’s best to get things done quickly before Coalition can react.
Think it's just your game, it's all RNG..
Yeah some runs enemies are in impossible to pass locations. It requires a fair amount of luck.
FiveWizz
268,374
FiveWizz
Posted on 08 October 19 at 12:40
Arran R W said:
neeker75 said:
Ok, I now have a Level 10 Lahni with +100% melee damage and additional ammo capacity. Would appreciate some help on this but I guess I'll create a session. smile
Why would you want additional ammo capacity when you can't shoot...??
Useful for if the group who help him also need some help back using his top character.
Arran R W
1,043,299
Arran R W
Posted on 08 October 19 at 16:59
FiveWizz said:
Arran R W said:
neeker75 said:
Ok, I now have a Level 10 Lahni with +100% melee damage and additional ammo capacity. Would appreciate some help on this but I guess I'll create a session. smile
Why would you want additional ammo capacity when you can't shoot...??
Useful for if the group who help him also need some help back using his top character.
Sorry, but that card is honestly useless for Lahni compared to all her other cards.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.