Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

The Adventures of Elena Temple Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 02 October 19 at 18:16Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the The Adventures of Elena Temple walkthrough
  • x Mataeus xx Mataeus x1,008,066
    Posted on 02 October 19 at 19:56Permalink
    Hi folks!

Whilst I take a very short break from Throne Quest Deluxe (due to two buggy cheevs which are still waiting for a fix), I'll be putting out the Elena Temple guide.

I already have a complete map for the main game and the small add-on, I'm just perfecting the route for the sub 40 minute run.

This will be a quick walkthrough, and will likely be completed before the TQD one.

Cheers!

~M~
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
    Posted on 03 October 19 at 14:20Permalink
    Added all coins etc to the map. Now finalising the run and putting into text form before uploading it all. Should only be a couple of days or so... I've said that before though :P
    "I gotta be honest, entering a bunch of 25 character codes to have gear spit out of the magic box kinda sucks" - Rista B
    Posted on 04 October 19 at 19:45Permalink
    Got the speedrun route down. Maps completed for main dungeon. First two sections of written guide completed.
    Posted on 05 October 19 at 17:09Permalink
    Written guide for main game completed. Just need to do the second temple now.
  • FWR GeorgieFWR Georgie507,306
    Posted on 05 November 19 at 14:27Permalink
    Looking forward to using it!
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn652,626
    Posted on 07 November 19 at 03:35Permalink
    x Mataeus x said:
    Written guide for main game completed. Just need to do the second temple now.
    May i know when will it be release? Can't wait for text guide before play it :)
    You'll never play alone.
    Posted on 07 November 19 at 10:04Permalink
    Sorry it's taking so long, I've had real world priorities and Outer Worlds has taken up my gaming time!

I'll attempt to get it out ASAP. The majority of the work is complete smile
  • lfcjohnlfcjohn652,626
    Posted on 07 November 19 at 23:22Permalink
    Thanks, great to know that! :)
    You'll never play alone.
  • Posted on 16 November 19 at 15:09Permalink
    Also very much looking forward to this! Thanks!
    Doc, Doc, noose
  • Posted on 25 December 19 at 05:11Permalink
    Hello! Just wondering if you were still planning on finishing this walkthrough?
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,218,482
    Posted on 25 December 19 at 16:10Permalink
    It’s been submitted for review in the last couple of days actually. It likely does not have the Title Update in it though and will need that added in the future.
  • RadicalSniper99RadicalSniper991,218,482
    Posted on 15 January 20 at 16:16Permalink
    Apologies for the delay in reviewing the WT. The current form is missing the Title Update, but will be worked on and added in the future.
    Posted on 16 January 20 at 19:02Permalink
    Hi all! I will be working on the TU over the coming week. Thanks everyone :-)
    Posted on 31 January 20 at 18:30Permalink
    The developer has kindly provided me with the map for the third dungeon.
    Posted on 01 February 20 at 10:49Permalink
    I've finished overlaying the third dungeon map so it's formatted like the first two, highlighting all the coins and collectibles. Updated the hints and tips page to reflect the 'definitive edition' update. Haven't uploaded the map yet, as I need to replay the game to mark which portals lead where.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.