Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

New search filter

• Gotico4evaGotico4eva12,884
    Posted on 04 October 19 at 10:58Permalink
    Hello guys, well I was thinking a while ago already tbh...
    It would be great if you guys could set up a filter of do not show games with unobtainable achievements in the all games search list, cuz I don’t have time to keep checking all the games pages individually and things like that, because I use to copy the game list to an excel sheet to make sure the games I could still buy one day and have the possibility to still get 100% on it...
    So I could just go to Xbox games > on filters I could just add Xbox 360 games > other filters “do not show games with unobtainable achievements”, and take a good look on the list without need to enter every game page to check it is it possible or not...
    Sorry if someone already considered this possibility I just couldn’t find something like this!
    Thanks guys!
    Keep going with the amazing work!
  • Posted on 04 October 19 at 11:46Permalink
    I like the icon that they use for the sales list (indicating discontinued/unobtainable). Maybe just implement that into the games list maybe?

Sometimes things are easier said than done when it comes to coding.
  • Gotico4evaGotico4eva12,884
    Posted on 13 October 19 at 07:34Permalink
    Johnny Sinister said:
    I like the icon that they use for the sales list (indicating discontinued/unobtainable). Maybe just implement that into the games list maybe?

Sometimes things are easier said than done when it comes to coding.
    Yeah, I like the idea it's good too, but i thought maybe adding a filter is easier coding, cuz probably already exists coding for the unobtainable ones so just filter to not appear them...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.