Game Discussion: LEGO Worlds

Trying to find brick elements

• napoearthnapoearth655,920
    Posted on 07 October 19 at 01:46Permalink
    I am at the point now where, I am no longer seeing the vendor or any troublemakers and chests only give me weapons and inventory items. Does anybody have any ideas on how to get the brick elements to start showing up again?
    I like Texas 'cause Texas is the only state ballsy enough to have its own toast. - Mitch Hedberg
    Posted on 07 October 19 at 14:06Permalink
    I have not seen a single piece in the last three times I have played. I have played about an hour each time and opened more than a hundred chests. I have used multiple different biomes and used both new and previously created worlds.
    I like Texas 'cause Texas is the only state ballsy enough to have its own toast. - Mitch Hedberg
    Posted on 09 October 19 at 15:02, Edited on 09 October 19 at 15:03 by napoearthPermalink
    Seriously, screw this achievement. I have found 1 freaking brick element in the last 5 game hours. I was previously able to get about 6 to 10 per hour, which is still ridiculous.
  • alex1sqcalex1sqc351,736
    Posted on 13 October 19 at 18:39, Edited on 16 October 19 at 12:02 by alex1sqcPermalink
    I feel you man. Same bs right here. Still want to get this 100% completion though.. Guess we should just keep grinding chest for a long time.

EDIT : Now that I'm done with this game I can tell you that I did not even bother farming chests in every world. I just decided to tackle every troublemaker that spawns. Their spawn rate are between 4-7 minutes and I can confirm that they gave all the bricks that was missing without giving random item stuff. Plus if you do it like I did you can accelerate the process when a ballon guy spawns at night so he may sell you a piece. If not then it's fine - every green troublemaker will spit out every pieces that you're missing. That's how I did.
  • SeitzzSeitzz682,542
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 00:27Permalink
    alex1sqc said:
    I feel you man. Same bs right here. Still want to get this 100% completion though.. Guess we should just keep grinding chest for a long time.

EDIT : Now that I'm done with this game I can tell you that I did not even bother farming chests in every world. I just decided to tackle every troublemaker that spawns. Their spawn rate are between 4-7 minutes and I can confirm that they gave all the bricks that was missing without giving random item stuff. Plus if you do it like I did you can accelerate the process when a ballon guy spawns at night so he may sell you a piece. If not then it's fine - every green troublemaker will spit out every pieces that you're missing. That's how I did.
    Is there anything to getting troublemakers and the vendor to spawn? I'm in the same spot as napoearth. I was grinding chests for a few hours, it seemed that as soon as I got all the pre build discoveries, I stopped getting bricks in chests. The next 50 or so chests I found were all items. No bricks. Haven't seen a trouble maker or the night vendor for the last 5 or 6 hours of play time.
  • SeitzzSeitzz682,542
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 00:29Permalink
    Hmm...actually I just realized as I posted that, I've only been playing in custom worlds since I finished all the other achievements, so I'm wondering if that's the issue. Testing now to see.
  • SeitzzSeitzz682,542
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 01:12Permalink
    Yep...as soon as I was in the world I created, which wasn't custom, I saw two trouble makers already. One had a brick piece, the other had a golden brick. First night cycle and the trader came too and also had a brick piece. Now just afking a flat area with walls around the edge. Definitely not worth going after chests anymore. Just gonna wait this out.
  • SeitzzSeitzz682,542
    Posted on 18 October 19 at 19:04Permalink
    Also found that it was good to just alternate between two worlds with a flat area in each along with a small fenced in area. Makes it easier to chase down troublemakers as they run into the wall quickly. If you swap back and forth between worlds, the day night cycle is shorter, meaning you can get 2x the night trader visits than if you just wait in the same world. Each time you hop between worlds, it sets the time to about mid day, so it reaches night time quicker. Only need a few more bricks now.
    Posted on 21 October 19 at 14:33Permalink
    Seitzz said:
    Also found that it was good to just alternate between two worlds with a flat area in each along with a small fenced in area. Makes it easier to chase down troublemakers as they run into the wall quickly. If you swap back and forth between worlds, the day night cycle is shorter, meaning you can get 2x the night trader visits than if you just wait in the same world. Each time you hop between worlds, it sets the time to about mid day, so it reaches night time quicker. Only need a few more bricks now.
    Are you saying you went to two non custom worlds and created a large flat area and walled it off then just waited for the troublemakers to show up? Then swap every once in a while.
    Posted on 23 October 19 at 18:35, Edited on 24 October 19 at 13:10 by napoearthPermalink
    Seitzz said:
    Yep...as soon as I was in the world I created, which wasn't custom, I saw two trouble makers already. One had a brick piece, the other had a golden brick. First night cycle and the trader came too and also had a brick piece. Now just afking a flat area with walls around the edge. Definitely not worth going after chests anymore. Just gonna wait this out.
    This is absolute money. I've set it up and have been doing it the last couple of days. Easy to just let the guys spawn and do something on the computer or phone while you wait.

Edit: Finished up yesterday. I got the last 30 or so pieces I needed while playing a PC game. Started timing it and trouble makers were showing up every 3 to 5 minutes and the night merchant had a piece about every other night.
  • l Bear Cub ll Bear Cub l313,610
    Posted on 30 October 19 at 08:18Permalink
    I'm missing 4 pieces, all from the third tab along. Troublemakers are just giving me junk, as are chests and the Night Trader isn't selling them anymore. At a loss...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.