Game Discussion: Zaccaria Pinball

Is it possible to do 1000G with Free Game???

• TonycaTonyca1,343,722
    Posted on 07 October 19 at 07:49
    I don't want to buy nothing, so i ask that.
    Thx for your answers.
    Tonyca
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,571,507
    Posted on 07 October 19 at 08:37
    Unless they added some new content to the base game, I would say no. In fact, I am pretty sure I had to purchase at least two packs to get enough tables to earn the entire 1000.
  • Posted on 07 October 19 at 10:34
    it is a easy 400g

there are a few monthly free tables that may rotate that may convince you it is possible to get 1000g. It isn't unless you are the best player in the world and can post the top score on the leaderboard
  • Johnny SinisterJohnny Sinister1,571,507
    Posted on 07 October 19 at 11:54
    freedomgirl85 said:
    it is a easy 400g

there are a few monthly free tables that may rotate that may convince you it is possible to get 1000g. It isn't unless you are the best player in the world and can post the top score on the leaderboard
    Oh yeah, forgot about the monthly tables. To be honest though, I feel this is a case where a few bucks to get good tables (recommendations of packs/tables can be found in solutions) far outweighs the number of hours you would require to do this Free to play.

Having said that, if you wanted to spend actual money on a pinball game, there are better options out there.
  • Fluke939Fluke939514,565
    Posted on 17 July 20 at 13:01
    I think even with the monthly tables, the six game modes for for the achievements are not available to play, impossible to get 1000gs without paying
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.