The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 8th, 2019

• Posted on 08 October 19 at 02:07
    jasonlc3221 said:
    Only a few decent goodies in here...…...my wallet (er, MS rewards) are safe again this week.

Who else in here is waiting for the Xbox/MS gift cards to go on discount again through the rewards redemption?
    Exactly what I’m waiting for.... got almost 160k
  • Posted on 08 October 19 at 03:56
    Nothing interesting I’ll pass.
  • Posted on 08 October 19 at 04:26
    Guess ill snag that Outbreak game...have the other 3 why not lol
  • Posted on 08 October 19 at 05:26
    At this point I'm going to save my money until the Halloween sale in a few weeks. And will probably post this same message again.
    The Gutless Wonder "Try not to understand anything I'm saying and it'll all make sense"
  • Dead M3talDead M3tal49,619
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 06:17
    Phew my wallet is safe this week.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator200,084
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 08:07, Edited on 08 October 19 at 08:08 by V3ntilator
    SheBeatsYou said:
    buttmudBrooks said:
    One day No Man's Sky will be on sale for a decent price. Today is not that day.
    I got it physical for $18 the digital sales always suck for that game.
    I paid 10$ for the physical on PS4, 2.5 years ago.

Anyways. Nothing to buy this week either.
  • Quantium GQuantium G149,723
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 08:53
    How is this even considered a sale? Lol.
  • GiinceeGiincee485,013
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 09:21
    I'm still waiting for Division 1 to go on sale again or getting a price drop. 50€ is way too much for such an old game
  • Guirec730Guirec730354,876
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 10:01
    Not a bad deal on Turok 2. I still think 5 is better but I paid ten on the last sale.
    State of the badass art.
  • KARMAgoesHARDKARMAgoesHARD1,223,509
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 11:48
    Anything here other than 7 Days to Die co op?
  • SeitzzSeitzz1,000,407
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 13:41
    Nothing of interest
  • DEDLY CUKEDEDLY CUKE266,516
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 14:05
    Monster Hunter but no DLC. I'd love to get the expansion at a lil discount.
  • Posted on 08 October 19 at 14:12
    I'll get Sheltered and Frost. Everything else I can wait to come down more or I already have.

Sashamorning said:
    Long Dark is half off, and getting a free story expansion (with achievements) this month. All expansions for TLD are free.

I play every survival game out there, and that's one of my favorites. The developers are awesome too, very player oriented and listen to feedback.
    HEY. No useful recommendations in here, we only accept complaints in these comments! RABBLE RABBLE. (added to wish list)
  • o Heres Jonny oo Heres Jonny o1,299,077
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 16:14
    XI AlphaMale IX said:
    I'll get Sheltered and Frost. Everything else I can wait to come down more or I already have.

Sashamorning said:
    Long Dark is half off, and getting a free story expansion (with achievements) this month. All expansions for TLD are free.

I play every survival game out there, and that's one of my favorites. The developers are awesome too, very player oriented and listen to feedback.
    HEY. No useful recommendations in here, we only accept complaints in these comments! RABBLE RABBLE. (added to wish list)
    Saw The The Long Dark in my local Game store today for £9.99 for anyone who prefers a physical copy.
    Happy Gaming
  • Kyk3 StylesKyk3 Styles479,110
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 17:34
    cry Nothing for me
  • Posted on 08 October 19 at 17:42, Edited on 08 October 19 at 17:43 by DaBlackAlbino
    There appears to be a Capcom/Bandai Namco sale going on in South American countries (Chile, Colombia, Mexico etc), with the likes of Tales of Vesperia, The Dead Rising Series, Resident Evil 2 and One Piece World Seeker being discounted, to name a few.
  • SashamorningSashamorning2,310,908
    Posted on 08 October 19 at 21:42
    XI AlphaMale IX said:

Sashamorning said:

laugh

Sheltered is awesome, finished on both X1 and W10.

Frost is a frakking bitch.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. ~W.S. / I guess I'm not witty. ~Sasha
  • MemesNBeerMemesNBeer197,570
    Posted on 09 October 19 at 05:06
    Would love to get 7 days to die if the telltale bullshit wasn’t causing the game to no get updates. Gonna have to wait for now
  • Ilo XboxIlo Xbox111,980
    Posted on 10 October 19 at 17:55
    Nothing for me this time...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.