Contests Forum

Forum for contests run on TrueAchievements

Neverwinter Uprising: 20 Enthusiast Packs for Xbox One

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 08 October 19 at 17:00
Neverwinter Uprising: 20 Enthusiast Packs for Xbox One

Please click here to read the story: Neverwinter Uprising: 20 Enthusiast Packs for Xbox One
Koding
Koding
Posted on 08 October 19 at 18:06
Good luck everyone! toast
62 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,500 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
With1nTheRuins
Posted on 08 October 19 at 18:28
"Lucrative" laugh
Vanstrom336
Vanstrom336
Posted on 08 October 19 at 20:30
Just started playing again recently, so this is a great motivator to get some characters to max level!
o Heres Jonny o
Posted on 08 October 19 at 21:32
Will give me a boost when I start this.
Happy Gaming
Vandel Buster
Vandel Buster
Posted on 08 October 19 at 22:26
I could use them Dragon Keys.
Orunj
Orunj
Posted on 08 October 19 at 22:48
Good luck everyone headspin
LifeExpectancy
LifeExpectancy
Posted on 10 October 19 at 09:52, Edited on 10 October 19 at 11:10 by LifeExpectancy
For anyone expecting max level to be enough: at max level you are still WAY behind the curve for end game content. You wont be end-game ready without a full set of mount bonuses including the proper legendary mount combat powers and mount equip bonuses, as well as legendary mount insignias, not to mention rank 13-14 enchants, AND to top it off a full set of companion bonuses at epic and/or legendary level (not just 5 decent active companions anymore).

Without all of this you will be hard pressed to get groups for anythung beyond T9. No one runs much of anything else anymore. You might get a Lair if the Mad Mage group with around 21k item level IF you have the right gear (stuff with % damage increases since that is far more valuable than straight stat points like power). If you arent geared for that, think T9 and older. Even T9 can be rough if under geared because the scaling system is borked for any pre-level 80 content. The only level 80 dungeon people are running consstently is LOMM, and they want geared people for that.

TOMM is too new and with all its mechanics, 10-man groups will likely demand properly geared (% dmg or %healing) toons at 25-26k minimum. I cant say that with 100% certainty but it is a 30k item level encounter, so experience tells me 26k is the low side of acceptable with the right gear.

If you arent level 80 yet... you are staring down the barrel of HUNDREDS of hours (or more) to get geared up unless you wanna bust out the old wallet, which has been Cryptic/Perfect World's aim all along. We are talking 10s of millions of AD just to get to the low 20k IL range.

My advice is to steer clear. If you arent a completionist 'stuck' with NW on your tag, there are far better F2P games. Cant recommend enough avoiding the cash grab that NW has become. It always was, but it is FAR worse now.
firehazardcs
firehazardcs
Posted on 11 October 19 at 02:12, Edited on 11 October 19 at 02:13 by firehazardcs
LifeExpectancy said:
For anyone expecting max level to be enough: at max level you are still WAY behind the curve for end game content. You wont be end-game ready without a full set of mount bonuses including the proper legendary mount combat powers and mount equip bonuses, as well as legendary mount insignias, not to mention rank 13-14 enchants, AND to top it off a full set of companion bonuses at epic and/or legendary level (not just 5 decent active companions anymore).

Without all of this you will be hard pressed to get groups for anythung beyond T9. No one runs much of anything else anymore. You might get a Lair if the Mad Mage group with around 21k item level IF you have the right gear (stuff with % damage increases since that is far more valuable than straight stat points like power). If you arent geared for that, think T9 and older. Even T9 can be rough if under geared because the scaling system is borked for any pre-level 80 content. The only level 80 dungeon people are running consstently is LOMM, and they want geared people for that.

TOMM is too new and with all its mechanics, 10-man groups will likely demand properly geared (% dmg or %healing) toons at 25-26k minimum. I cant say that with 100% certainty but it is a 30k item level encounter, so experience tells me 26k is the low side of acceptable with the right gear.

If you arent level 80 yet... you are staring down the barrel of HUNDREDS of hours (or more) to get geared up unless you wanna bust out the old wallet, which has been Cryptic/Perfect World's aim all along. We are talking 10s of millions of AD just to get to the low 20k IL range.

My advice is to steer clear. If you arent a completionist 'stuck' with NW on your tag, there are far better F2P games. Cant recommend enough avoiding the cash grab that NW has become. It always was, but it is FAR worse now.
100% true. I also want to point out that everything is time-gated, so even if you wanted to sink hundreds of hours into this immediately to catch up, you can't. You can't complete campaigns quickly. Some of the campaigns require daily work for a couple of months. It's absurd. I've put in 800 hours into this game and I'm only ilvl 22.5k.