Game Discussion: Gears POP! Forum

Never Go Alone/Horde Crew

AuthorMessage
pyrociterwatz
pyrociterwatz
Posted on 08 October 19 at 19:06
I've been having trouble recruiting members to my crew so hopefully posting a thread about it will create some interest. Crew name is Beards of War, clan19a2d7e6. Several members of the crew are also members of TA and looking to play with 20 unique players and to grind out our horde waves for Seriously POP!

Those who are active are available at various times of day with the heaviest activity being around 9-11pm EST. If you join the crew from this thread please leave a message in the game chat on POP and we will do our best to find times that work. I encourage others to use this thread for their crews as well.
Graymawr
Graymawr
Posted on 10 October 19 at 20:47
I might join. For some reason, I have not been able to join any of the open crews. They are always full.
Piyi Piyi
Piyi Piyi
Posted on 12 October 19 at 05:05, Edited on 12 October 19 at 05:12 by Piyi Piyi
I have a crew (mostly inactive) so I can just kick players. It's Trueachievement ( clanf6bdfcc7). If you want to join and there isn't space, please send me a message on Xbox. Gears 5 is my priority now so I just play Gears POP! 1 or 3 times a day. We can make this crew mostly full of TA members.

My time zone is GMT +2 and I play mostly from 6 to 7 AM
I want more time for more achievements
jan0bi
jan0bi
Posted on 12 October 19 at 16:48
TA4 I’m in and there’s about 6 people who do hordes quite a bit. Place open if you’re interested
I BossK I
I BossK I
Posted on 12 October 19 at 22:46
Yeah jump in ta 4 if there’s a place! Me Jan0bi and few others are always dropping thumpers
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.