Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Royal Assault Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 09 October 19 at 16:49
    Please use this thread to discuss the Royal Assault walkthrough
  • Exe the HeroExe the Hero1,543,153
    Posted on 19 October 19 at 01:24
    With no disrespect meant to the author, after level 2, not a single strategy worked for me and by level 10, I ended up just following Billz's video and not bothering with the guide. In addition, there are instances where the wrong number is referenced, such as level 4, where tower #13 is referenced even though it doesn't exist because there are two #4s.

I certainly appreciate the effort put into the guide, but it just doesn't seem to be efficient, and it could certainly use a proofread.
  • TheOnlyMattoTheOnlyMatto1,646,758
    Posted on 25 June 20 at 20:53, Edited on 25 June 20 at 21:26 by TheOnlyMatto
    Exe the Hero said:
    With no disrespect meant to the author, after level 2, not a single strategy worked for me and by level 10, I ended up just following Billz's video and not bothering with the guide. In addition, there are instances where the wrong number is referenced, such as level 4, where tower #13 is referenced even though it doesn't exist because there are two #4s.

I certainly appreciate the effort put into the guide, but it just doesn't seem to be efficient, and it could certainly use a proofread.
    I provided the video in order to help anyone who couldn't follow, or prefered a visual of, the guide. I also thought it would be good to have 2 separate strategies as some of his did not work for me. I tested them multiple times so it may not entirely be the WT to blame. I don't know if the game plays out the same every time

The incorrect tower and duplicate on the other hand are definitely wrong and I will address those right now. Tyvm toast (picture is fixed) sorry for the late reply but I just noticed this and needed to go through all WTs to leave a message so I wouldn't miss any more! you rock

Please quote this sentence if you find anything wrong with the WT so I get the message
    See you in Valhalla
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.