Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Five New Games Announced for Xbox Game Pass for PC in October

AuthorMessage
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 09 October 19 at 18:41
K4rn4ge said:
Lonely Mountains: Downhill is releasing October 23rd on Xbox One so I would assume it will release the same day for Game Pass PC, but not 100% sure.
It's Xbox Play Anywhere so it will very likely be released on both services at the same time.
Game On.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 October 19 at 18:59
Why it’s written “pc beta” in the picture?
JumboWario
JumboWario
Posted on 09 October 19 at 19:07
Vinn nniV said:
Why it’s written “pc beta” in the picture?
Game Pass for PC is technically in beta.
Game On.
NotAnother8ob
NotAnother8ob
Posted on 09 October 19 at 19:31
Seitzz said:
Well, now everyone can stop asking if SRIV is coming to pc game pass.
True, but now the question is, will it have a separate achievement list? Or will they make it play anywhere? I wouldn’t mind going through it again.
Nimr0d87
Nimr0d87
Posted on 09 October 19 at 19:39
Stellaris <3
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 09 October 19 at 20:16
NotAnother8ob said:
Seitzz said:
True, but now the question is, will it have a separate achievement list? Or will they make it play anywhere? I wouldn’t mind going through it again.
My guess is no. Same for all the other games in this list.
NotAnother8ob
NotAnother8ob
Posted on 09 October 19 at 20:30
Seitzz said:
NotAnother8ob said:
Seitzz said:
My guess is no. Same for all the other games in this list.
Probably not, but Dishonored 2 did get a Windows version out of nowhere for PC Game Pass, and if you look at SRIV's page, it does say just Xbox One under Platform. So you never know...
planting42
planting42
Posted on 09 October 19 at 21:48, Edited on 09 October 19 at 21:48 by planting42
Stellaris has been on GamePass for some time now, only right PC gets it too I guess.
Leg1t Qual1ty
Leg1t Qual1ty
Posted on 09 October 19 at 22:47
Wondering when cities skylines is going to be on marketplace. I want to stack it
CReaper210
CReaper210
Posted on 09 October 19 at 23:34
UnstoppableKD said:
So Stellaris "Console Edition" is coming to game pass "PC"? I guess the article never specifically says that, but if that's the case that's just weird
What? Not sure exactly what you mean, but the console edition is already on regular game pass. This is the PC version(which is far different and several major patches ahead than the console version) coming to game pass on PC.
DubstepEdgelord
Posted on 10 October 19 at 00:24
CReaper210 said:
UnstoppableKD said:
So Stellaris "Console Edition" is coming to game pass "PC"? I guess the article never specifically says that, but if that's the case that's just weird
What? Not sure exactly what you mean, but the console edition is already on regular game pass. This is the PC version(which is far different and several major patches ahead than the console version) coming to game pass on PC.
He probably saw that the article had a link to the console edition and got confused.
DubstepEdgelord
Inspector Adam
Posted on 10 October 19 at 00:42
I can't wait to play The Outer Worlds.
The universe contains Protons, Electrons, Neurons and Morons.
Linkx41
Linkx41
Posted on 10 October 19 at 01:09
Please tag Windows articles with the Windows tag....
Hooray for Windows 10!
Seitzz
Seitzz
Posted on 10 October 19 at 02:12
So looks like Stellaris is getting a Win 10 list. Wonder if any others will too, but I'm not really thinking so.
Your buddy DEG
Posted on 10 October 19 at 03:35
Somewhat kicking myself for buying Stellaris on console but I'm glad they're bringing the updated version to PC. Definitely going to be playing this on my PC now.
Unpredictable D
Posted on 10 October 19 at 07:18
nice ! lonely mountains should be fun
audiosurf for xbox, please ! - "gotta be fit to survive down here, friend" (Buck)
Savenal
Savenal
Posted on 10 October 19 at 07:25
As stated in Game Pass for PC, Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption will be leaving on October, 15.
CertifiedByron
Posted on 10 October 19 at 07:37
romo7816 said:
Still waiting on Dying Light, among others that you have lied about saying they were coming to Gamepass. The person who wrote that article should apologize for their false information.
They only reported on the information they were given. I think you should apologise for being a smellfungus
Stephen Byron
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 10 October 19 at 08:29
CertifiedByron said:
romo7816 said:
Still waiting on Dying Light, among others that you have lied about saying they were coming to Gamepass. The person who wrote that article should apologize for their false information.
They only reported on the information they were given. I think you should apologise for being a smellfungus
How dare you! I prefer stinkdingus good sir!
FairPower
146,672 146,672 GamerScore
FairPower
Posted on 10 October 19 at 08:29
CertifiedByron said:
gamer=romo7816]Still waiting on Dying Light, among others that you have lied about saying they were coming to Gamepass. The person who wrote that article should apologize for their false information.
cry How about research the information you get online yourself. cry facepalm
-FairPower
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.